As Seen in Magazines! Stunning Designer Retreat!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
- Fenced back patio
- Open front yard
- Outdoor propane grill
- Round the clock hospitality: Our team is available 24/7 to support you however we can!
- Roku TV, Hulu, ESPN+, Disney+
Our internet is made for working and streaming and is at no additional cost to you!
2nd floor bedroom 1: 2 queen beds with full bathroom
2nd floor bedroom 2: 2 full beds
2nd floor bedroom 3: 2 full beds
Nestled in a quaint and quiet family-style street, just a short walk from the famous Rosepepper Cantina, welcome to our bright and open Nashville haven! This home beautifully balances its location by sitting far off the street, offering that coveted extra layer of privacy.
With 3 bedrooms, 6 beds, and 2.5 bathrooms, this abode comfortably accommodates your group. High ceilings and an expansive...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Welcome to East Nashville, a vibrant and eclectic neighborhood that captures the essence of Nashville's creative spirit. Known for its lively atmosphere and diverse community, this area offers an array of unique experiences. Five Points, a focal point of East Nashville, is a must-visit destination. Here, you'll discover a plethora of trendy restaurants and boutiques that embody the local charm. Indulge in delectable dishes at The Treehouse, known for its inventive cuisine and cozy rooftop patio. Try other popular eateries like Lockeland Table, renowned for its farm-to-table fare, or The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden, a local favorite known for its delicious burgers and extensive beer selection. Afterward, explore the vibrant local art scene at galleries like The Red Arrow Gallery or catch live music at The 5 Spot, a renowned venue showcasing emerging talents. East Nashville's dynamic energy and vibrant offerings make it an ideal neighborhood to immerse yourself in the heart of Nashville's cultural scene.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM