Nashville Holiday Oasis 4th Night Free
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
- Private Rooftop Deck
- BBQ Grill
- 2 Car Parking Garage
- Round the clock hospitality: Our team is available 24/7 to support you however we can!
Our internet is made for working and streaming and is at no additional cost to you!
1st floor bedroom: One queen bed and one twin bed with full bath
3rd floor bedroom 1: One king bed with full bath
3rd floor bedroom 2: Two full beds with full bath
Step into our delightful East Nashville oasis! This enchanting three-story home is your passport to an incredible fall adventure, tailor-made for larger groups seeking the perfect blend of comfort and convenience. As the refreshing touch of autumn weaves through the city, you’ll be captivated by the vibrant spirit of the neighborhood and the awe-inspiring beauty of Nashville adorned in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
East Nashville's many charms, from its lively music scene to its diverse and vibrant restaurants, have drawn a unique, creative class away from downtown Nashville and across the Cumberland River. Here, one can find historic homes that date back to the early 1900s, as well as a vast variety of shops, eateries, and watering holes that offer a unique and eclectic vibe. The early aughts saw East Nashville gaining international attention as a foodie heaven, boasting restaurants such as Margot Cafe & Bar, Mas Tacos Por Favor, Folk, and Peninsula. East Nashville gives its visitors and locals a place to enjoy its signature dive bars like Dino's as well as more sophisticated cocktail lounges like The Fox Club and Cocktail Lounge and Attaboy. Coffee shops, vintage stores, and a renowned music scene also help to make East Nashville a must-visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 4:00 PM