Savannah Suite Tea
Drink in the all-new, modern and sophisticated side of Savannah, at Savannah Suite Tea. Delight your senses with tall ceilings and streamlined contemporary furnishings; it is all you need to begin a mesmerizing Hostess City vacation. Stroll to Forsyth Park, and enjoy the effervescence of this romantic city, bustling with excitement all within reach just beyond your private, furnished courtyard.
Relax in the beautiful townhome, with over 2000 square feet of space, that welcomes you with tons of natural light and a large open floor plan. The open and airy living area features an electric fireplace to add ambiance all year long. The sleek, modern-designed sofa provides guests with plenty of space for everyone to be together. The ample kitchen is well equipped and has all stainless appliances, a gas range, and a large center island for dining and entertaining with four seats at the breakfast bar. Enjoy a wet bar and a beverage...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Tybee Vacation Rentals is a family-owned and operated business that is committed to providing excellent service to our guests. We want our guests to have a great time and leave with wonderful memories.
- We offer high-quality standards and the assurance that you are booking with a professionally managed vacation rental company with local and knowledgeable staff on hand to assist you throughout your stay.
- TYBEE VACATION RENTALS - RESERVATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By making a reservation, I certify that I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions set Forth.
- Thank you for choosing Tybee Vacation Rentals. Please take the time to carefully review the pictures and descriptions of the home you have chosen as well as our rental policies. We do our best to include many details about the home and area, however, if there are any restrictions or requirements (mobility, parking places/restrictions, location, amenities, etc.) you may need to fully enjoy your vacation, it’s best to discuss this ahead of time with our Guest Services Agents. We will not be able to offer a refund or relocate your reservation past the cancellation policy dates. Please expect a call from our staff within 1-3 days of making your reservation to confirm OR you may call us directly at 912-472-0246
- CANCELLATION POLICY: FREE CANCELLATION if you are canceling your stay more than 60 days prior to your arrival date. Within 60 days all payments are considered non-refundable. We recommend purchasing travel insurance for your reservation. TVR offers a policy and information will be provided in your rental agreement.
- Within 24-48 hours of reserving, you will receive an email with a link to sign your Rental Agreement electronically. Your Rental Agreement is due within 3 days of making your reservation or for reservations arriving within 15 days, within 24 hours.
- PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION: The payment schedule is variable based on the number of days you have booked prior to arrival. 0-30 Days in Advance: Full payment is due at time of booking / 31-60 Days in Advance: 50% of the total is due at booking + Vrbo Service Fee, the remaining half will be charged 30 days prior to arrival / 61+ Days in Advance: 15% of the total is due at booking + Vrbo Service Fee, additional 35% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival date, and the remaining balance will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- Your reservation is NOT confirmed until you have spoken with a Guest Services Representative of TVR. We want to make sure the property you have chosen is the perfect fit for your trip as well as give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have, review arrival instructions, as well as any specific policies that may pertain etc. If we do not hear from you, we will reach out within 24-48 hours. If your reservation fails to meet our reservation policies regarding our "Age" and "No Group Policy" your reservation will be cancelled.
- PET-FRIENDLY RESERVATIONS: Please inform our Guest Services Representative, upon confirmation, if you are traveling with your pet(s). All pets must be noted on the Rental Agreement. Pet stays require an additional Pet Fee. The Pet Fee is $20 per day/per pet for the first 7 days (up to 2 adult dogs) for short-term stays up to 27 days. Stays of 28+ nights require a Pet Fee of $300 for one pet, if an additional pet is approved the fee for the 2nd pet is $150. An additional pet deposit may be required. Cats are not allowed in any property.
- EXTENDED STAYS: Stays of 28+ nights require all guests to pay a Refundable Security Deposit, this is listed as "Damage Waiver" on your Vrbo invoice.
- RESTRICTIONS: A few specific rules are noted below. By accepting these terms and conditions and reserving online, you accept to be bound by all listed. A complete listing of terms, conditions, and policies will be sent to you in the Rental Agreement and Policies document.
- - All properties are No-Smoking.
- - Occupancy numbers are strictly enforced. Do not exceed the allowed number of occupants in a property.
- - Parking is limited to the specific number of cars listed per property.
- - House parties, prom groups, events, receptions, and kegs are prohibited.
- - No Campers, Boats, Trailers, or other Recreational Vehicles are allowed at any TVR property.
- - Pets are not permitted in Non-Pet-Friendly properties. Please note: No pets are allowed on Tybee Island beach. Pets subject to advance approval and additional pet fee(s).
- - Must be 25 years of age or older to enter into the Rental Agreement. For non-related traveling groups, ALL guests must be over the age of 25, or a refundable security deposit will be required. Proof of ID’s may be requested at the time of reservation confirmation. The inability to meet age requirements will result in cancellation under the standard cancellation policy.