Solon Serenity: A Beautiful, Serene Setting with Mtn Views, Fire Pit, Grill
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Experience the peacefulness of country living and breathtaking mountain views! The spacious and beautifully updated home is situated on a beautiful lot with picturesque mountain views, cozy and stylish decor, and perfectly suited for a family or friend getaway!
The Colonial home has 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, Open concept living/Kitchen space, along with attached two car garage. The fully equipped kitchen features granite countertops, stainless appliances, refrigerator, oven, microwave, stove, and coffee maker. The kitchen is well stocked for any culinary appetite.
There is an outdoor patio and fire pit for delightful night activities, along with propane grill. Enjoy the heavenly views from the patio and witness the peaceful serenity of country living.
The master bedroom is on the main level of the home, features a king bed, spacious walk-in closet, and stunning En-suite bathroom. The bathroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- VACATION RENTAL LEASE FOR 4327 Scenic Highway, Mount Solon VA
- This rental agreement is entered into by and between the renter, hereinafter referred to as the “TENANT(S)” Vacay Away, LLC hereinafter, referred to as the “OWNER”. This agreement constitutes a contract between the TENANT(S) and OWNER. Please read this vacation rental lease agreement thoroughly. Any money received by the owner for occupancy of vacation property indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Vacation Rental Lease agreement. It is the responsibility of the TENANT(S) to be familiar with all the policies within this agreement. This occupancy will be in the form of a Vacation Rental only and not constitute a permanent or primary residency or other residency.
- Rental Physical Address: 4327 Scenic Highway Mount Solon VA
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of overnight guests for the Rural Retreat is limited to six (6) adults. The maximum occupancy for this property shall not exceed twelve (8) persons at any time in the home. If TENANT exceeds the maximum occupancy, TENANT(S) and any and all of their guests are subject to immediate removal and forfeiture of their security deposit and rental payment. There is a maximum of 5 cars at the Serenity at Scenic Highway.
- All of rental amount and deposit is due 30 days prior to arrival. The deposit and rental amount have been paid to confirm the reservation.
- 1. To use and occupy the Premises for short term vacation purposes only, and for no other object or purposes without prior written consent of Owner, and to not use the Premises for any unlawful purpose or any purpose deemed extra hazardous.
- 2. Air conditioning is adjustable by guest. However, the AC should never be set below 70 degrees and the heat should never be set above 75 degrees. This may cause undue stress on the AC unit which may result in repairs that are the responsibility of guest.
- 3. To permit Owner and Owner’s agents to enter on the Premises at reasonable hours for the purpose of examining or exhibiting the Premises or for making such repairs or alterations as may be necessary for its safety or preservation. If any needs arise for repairs, contact should be made with the Owner’s agent.
- 4. Not to assign this Lease or sublet the Premises or any portion thereof without prior written consent of the Owner. Under no circumstances should either the number of Guests/occupants or cars parked exceed the number stated above.
- 5. The Lease may be terminated by Owner in the event of the breach of any of the agreements of Guest herein contained in which case Owner may, to the extent permitted by law, reenter on the Premises and immediately thereon, this Lease shall terminate. In this event, no refund of deposits or rental fee is required.
- 6. The Guest agrees to observe and comply with all rules, regulations, and laws applicable to the Premises. The Guest agrees to observe and to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations Owner makes for the safety, care and cleanliness of the Premises as well as the comfort, quiet, and convenience of those nearby the premises. This includes the attached rental addendum and standard rules of conduct in a residential area.
- 7. Failure of the Owner to insist on the strict performance of the terms, agreements and conditions herein contained, or any of them, shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of Owner’s right thereafter to enforce any such term, agreement or condition, but the same shall continue in full force and effect.
- SMOKING: This is a NON-SMOKING home. No smoking is allowed inside the home whatsoever. Any tenant or their guests not adhering to the NO SMOKING policy will result in automatic forfeiture of their security deposit.
- PETS: Dogs are NOT Permitted. If any evidence of pets is discovered during or after your stay, a $300 pet fee will be charged. The party will also be responsible for any additional damage caused by the pet and are subject to removal from the property with no refund of the rental amount.
- RENTAL RULES: TENANT(S) agrees to abide by the RENTAL RULES attached as addendum A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else TENANT(S) permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while on the property.
- DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A damage/reservation deposit of $300 is required. This must be received at time of booking the reservation. The Deposit will be held by Vacay Away until 14 days after departure which at that point, will be returned to the card used to make the deposit payment. The damage/reservation deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The security deposit is not applied towards rent; however, is fully refundable provided the following provisions are met:
- a) No damage is done to the property, or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
- b) No charges are incurred due to smoking, pets, occupancy rules, or collection of rents or services rendered during your stay
- c) No excessive cleaning required. All debris and trash is removed from the property and taken to the trash canisters found on deck beside screened porch (properly bagged) and soiled dishes are cleaned.
- d) No excessive utility charges are incurred
- e) No linens, towels, bikes, chairs, or personal items of Rural Retreat are lost, stolen, or damaged
- f) Departure instructions were followed to entirety
- h) NO tape or adhesives are allowed to be stuck to the walls. If there are tape or adhesive strips found from your group, there will be a professional painting fee charged to touch up the wall.
- PLEASE NOTE: IF YOUR RESERVATION WAS BOOKED THROUGH AIRBNB, NO DAMAGE DEPOSIT WAS COLLECTED AT THE TIME OF YOUR BOOKING. THE OWNERS DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO COLLECT A DAMAGE DEPOSIT IF ANY OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS (A-G) ARE NOT MET.
- Charges will be subtracted from your security deposit if additional cleaning is required to remove pet hair, odors or waste from the house and property. If house or property requires additional cleaning, charges will be subtracted from your security deposit at the cleaning rate of $50 per hour.
- CANCELLATIONS: If booked through Airbnb, you are subject to the strict Airbnb cancellation policy. If booked through HomeAway/VRBO, A sixty (60) day notice in writing is required for a full refund. Cancellations that are made less than sixty (60) days prior to check-in date will forfeit full damage/reservation deposit will refund of any other pre-paid rental amount received. Cancellation or changes that result in a shortened stay or are made within thirty (30) days of check-in date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit received. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
- ACTS OF GOD: Neither owner or agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with the guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to, acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. We do not refund or transfer your booking in the event of a Natural Disaster or an Act of God. If you are concerned about this risk for your travels, please look into securing a travel protection plan that will cover you for such events. Especially during the months of September-November as Hurricane season sets in. You can find coverage protection plans to protect your travels at… insuremytrip.com or Bthtp.com
- This is a privately-owned home; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- ROAD AND ROAD CONDITIONS: OWNER, is not responsible for adverse road conditions that may impede access to Serenity at Scenic Highway.
- MECHANICAL FAILURES: OWNER does not guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, hot tub/pool, audio visual equipment, internet access, television or appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment immediately. OWNER will make every effort to have repairs done quickly and completely. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of these items.
- RENTAL ASSIGNMENT CLAUSE: OWNER reserves the right to require you to change rental properties without liability if the rental property is unavailable or uninhabitable.
- ACCESSIBILITY: TENANT(S) to allow access to Owner, Owner’s agents, Contractors, and other personnel to enter on the premises at reasonable hours for the purpose of examining or exhibiting the Premises or for making such repairs or alterations as may be necessary for its safety or preservation. If any needs arise for repairs, contact should be made with the Owner’s agent.
- LISTING INFORMATION: Information regarding the rental property is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. Particular furnishings and amenities are subject to change without notice.
- There is a maximum of 5 cars for Serenity at Scenic Highway.