- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
<p>Set on the hillside above Trapezaki beach and the small fishing harbour, Cornelia stands in a large flat garden and is backed by steep hills and wooded slopes. Once the much loved retreat of a local man who enjoyed fishing just off the coast at Trapezaki, his simple cottage underwent a total refurbishment a few years ago and the charming Villa Cornelia came into being. This house is surprisingly spacious and mixes modern touches with traditional stone and antique pieces to provide a holiday home full of character. The large glass doors from the main living area lead directly out to the pool from where you can enjoy panoramic sea views. The longer than usual design of the pool makes it ideal for swimming lengths, and is complete with a super smart pool shower and ample sunbathing space. The garden is mainly left to grass with a small children’s play area, and of course a barbecue and outdoor shaded dining, all these areas...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Beach - 0.60 km; Restaurant - 0.90 km; Shops - 0.90 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.