Phoenix V 202
About We are Ready when you are! Our digital check-in, smart locks and mobile app mean you won’t need to interact with anyone in person. We have developed cleaning checklist inspired by CDC research and our staff has been trained in proper disinfection techniques and uses high-grade disinfecting products after each check-out.
Your home away from home designed for pleasure and work.
We’ve combined the best parts of a home and hotel.
• Separate living rooms and bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee
• High-speed Wi-Fi and Smart TV
• Hotel standard cleaning
• 24/7 guest service via text, email or phone
So all you have to do is Show Up and Make Memories.
Phoenix V 202 is a great place for your next vacation. This property is great for a couple’s getaway or a small family vacation.
This one bedroom one bathroom condo has a king in...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • The home has a maximum occupancy of guests. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit are subject to eviction.
- • NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
- • Quiet hours are observed from 10 pm-8 am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine. This property may use NoiseWare technology to ensure the comfort and security of the guest. Tampering with the device is strictly prohibited and will result in a $200 fine.
- • Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking lots.
- • Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation. ( 25 DURING MARCH AND APRIL )
- • State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
- • No parties or events: Violators will be charged a $500 fine.