Newly Renovated Gulf Shores Surf & Racquet Club 212A
About Fun in the Sun vacation starts when you book your stay at Gulf Shores Surf and Racquet Club condominium complex.
Located on West beach Boulevard in Gulf Shores, Alabama. A peaceful beach escape away from most of the high-rise condos.
A relaxing, beautiful condominium with the Gulf of Mexico on one side and Little Lagoon on the other.
As a guest of this resort, you’ll enjoy year-round swimming in the spacious pool. And if laps in the pool and swimming in the ocean are not enough to keep you active, there is surf and sun on one side and fishing and boating on the other.
This is truly a great location for fishing as there are two docks with benches and lighting, both docks are favorites with fishermen and crabbers. Fish cleaning station on the east dock.
Beautiful beach, relaxing water, and everything else you need for a perfect vacation or a weekend getaway
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • The home has a maximum occupancy of guests. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit are subject to eviction.
- • NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
- • Quiet hours are observed from 10 pm-8 am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine. This property may use NoiseWare technology to ensure the comfort and security of the guest. Tampering with the device is strictly prohibited and will result in a $200 fine.
- • Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking lots.
- • Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation. ( 25 DURING MARCH AND APRIL )
- • State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
- • No parties or events: Violators will be charged a $500 fine.