Sea and Sand
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This Sawgrass 2 bedroom condo has all the comforts of home. Newly furnished and equipped this unit is fresh and ready for your stay. Two split bedrooms with a king size bed and two single beds allows for full family comfort. Sea and Sand comes with bikes, a bike carriage and children’s wagon. From your condo its a short walk to the beach and a quick bike ride to the pool.
The home has two parking spots and limited outdoor storage. The center of the condo has an outside screened seating area with a table and six chairs. Perfect for outdoor dining. Electric grille provided for family Barbecues and holiday celebrations. Come enjoy the Sawgrass lifestyle.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- HOUSE RULES AND OTHER INFORMATION: The Home Manager, Lancelot’s Castles will require some additional information after the booking is confirmed. This information will be sent to you through HelloSign for electronic signature.
- Damage Deposit
- All of our properties require a $500 refundable damage deposit, and must be paid separately after booking. Provided there are no damages, forfeitures or excessive cleaning charges, the damage deposit will be refunded to you within fifteen (15) business days of your departure date.
- Cleaning Fee
- All of our properties require a departure cleaning fee to be paid by our Guests. The fees vary on each individual property, but range from $180 to $450. This fee is paid at time of booking and is non-refundable. While linens and bath towels are included with your rental home, daily maid service is not. Our properties are professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure.
- Check-In/Out & Arrival
- We personally greet all of our Guests at the property on the day of arrival; please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to notify us of your approximate arrival time.
- Check-In time is 4pm; check-out time is 11am. Every effort is made to accommodate your schedule; depending on bookings, it is possible to alter your check-in and check-out time in the event it does not interfere with another Guest’s arrival or departure. Please notify us well in advance if you will need to modify either the check-in time or check-out time and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Arrival times for the day of your check-in are between the hours of 4 pm – 6pm, unless otherwise arranged in advance.
- CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS ARE PROVIDED UPON CHECK IN.
- Age Requirements & Occupancy
- Our portfolio of vacation home rentals are for family vacations only, we gladly rent to families or responsible adults over the age of 25 years old. Singles under the age of 25 years of age are prohibited unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Lancelot’s Castles has a “No-Group” policy, which includes but is not limited to the following: school, spring break, prom, graduation, wedding receptions, etc. Absolutely no house parties, events, receptions or kegs! If in violation after occupancy, all monies paid will be forfeited, and Guests will be required to vacate the rental property.
- The normal occupancy for our properties is as follows: four (4) to six (6) Guests in a two bedroom, six (6) to eight (8) Guests in a three bedroom. This will vary by each properties accommodation set-up.
- Minimum Stay
- We require a three (3) night minimum stay on nightly rates and a seven (7) night minimum on weekly stays. For weekly bookings, we prefer a Saturday to Saturday stay; however, we will do our best to accommodate a different stay to suit your needs.
- Our rental properties do prohibit the on-site parking of recreational vehicles, personal watercraft (boats, trailers, jet skis, etc.) and/or do restrict the number of automobiles per rental unit. The majority of our rentals allow a maximum of two vehicles, but in some instances will only accommodate one vehicle. Please ask your reservation agent to inform you of your chosen property’s parking regulations prior to making your reservation.
- Pet Policy
- We know you love your pets, but pets are permitted only in select pet approved properties with advance reservations and a refundable pet deposit of $250. None of our oceanfront rentals allow pets. A Pet Addendum is required.
- Vacation Property Furnishings
- Each of our vacation properties are privately owned and are furnished according to the owner’s taste. Neither Lancelot’s Castles nor the owner will be obligated to provide additional furnishings or equipment not presently available in the unit. All of the properties are stocked with a minimum supply of plates, glasses, cookware, utensils, small appliances, etc.. If you may require something in specific, please ask your reservation agent to verify if you will need to bring any additional items. Please do not move or rearrange furniture.
- Internet//Cable TV
- All of the vacation rentals are equipped with wireless internet. Basic cable and/or smart TV is provided in all properties.
- A small initial supply of paper products (paper towels and toilet tissue), hand sopa, bath soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent and basic cleaning supplies ARE provided in the properties, we do not re-stock these during your stay.
- Beach Towels/Chairs/Equipment
- While beach towels are available in most of the vacation rentals, we do recommend that you bring extra for larger groups. Washer and dryers are available in all of our rental homes.
- While some owner’s units do have beach chairs and bikes, Lancelot’s Castles nor the Owner is responsible for their maintenance and upkeep. Neither Lancelot’s Castles nor the Owner is responsible for any injuries incurred as a result of our Guests using them.
- Lancelot’s Castles strongly advises that you utilize the services of Beach Life Rentals 904-584-7368 www.BeachlifeRentals.com or Rent Beach Stuff 904-305-6472 www.RentBeachStuff.com
- Both of these companies offer just about anything imaginable you will need for your beach stay including chairs, umbrellas, bikes, surfboards, etc. They will also deliver and pick up directly to your vacation rental.
- Guest and Concierge Services
- We provide a Guest Information Manual in each of the vacation rentals that provides specific instructions for your rental home. This manual will also provide you with local information on attractions, restaurants, grocery stores, etc..
- Thank you for your interest in booking your Vacation Home Rental with us and we look forward to having you as our guests!
- This property is managed by Lancelot’s Castles.