Quaint Homey Stay in Kalamata near the Beach and Shops
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
This first floor home 100m2 was once Tina’s, a free spirit aunt whose her grandchildren would always love to sleep over in her home. Her large cosy living room, under an exposed pitched roof, was the ideal setting for game and movie nights.
With respect towards the local vernacular architecture this residence was redesigned in order to provide all the luxury amenities of the 21st century. It features luxury beds with very comfortable American mattresses, tastefully picked furniture and decor. Heating, cooling and domestic hot water are provided by 100% by renewable sources of energy. An excellent amenity of Tinas Home is the private hammam (steam bath), a special luxury for our guests. The old wooden doors were restored and windows have had double glazing installed. Outside the house, the balcony has a view over the ground floor garden.
Tinas Home 100m2 (first floor) along with the Linas Home 140m2 (ground floor)...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available On-site: Available for additional fee
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Laundry Services: Available on request
Located between the centre and the beach of Kalamata, the Country Home is a vintage house from a time when Kalamata was full orange and lemon trees, rural neighborhoods and family homes. Scattered across the city, amongst the dense apartment buildings there are still preserved traditional homes with their gardens echoing back to a time where the home extended past the front door into the neighbouring streets. Streets filled with bikes, laughter, family gatherings and unique word to Greek 'filoxenia'. The Tinas Home is a part of Kalamata Mediterranean Villas. The accommodation has been declared to the Greek National Tourism Organization under the notification number 1055278.000
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.