- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Style, culture, and ambiance invite gracious living behind the gated compound of CASA LADERA. Sculpted gardens invite a breath of fresh air and leisurely afternoons blessed with lavender-scented breezes. Thick adobe walls enclose a cool interior of clean crisp lines, a soft natural palette and updated comforts in the breath of rooms from the master suite to the guest wing. Embrace the sweet life atop the hill on Monte Sol that gives lasting memories for years to come. Aiir-conditioned & excellent monthly rates. *Dog reservations are considered so share a photo with our property management company!
For the BEST OF SANTA FE, the “Silent Concierge”, offers suggestions for historic annual markets, world class restaurants, shop til you drop, galleries galore, hiking trails just up the road, fly fishing that doesn’t disappoint, day trips exploring the land of enchantment and so much more. 154830
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- This is an Agreement between Guests and the Owner of the Property. This Agreement is signed by AQUI SANTA FE, Broker, as a rental agent for the owner of the property, with power of attorney for the Owner. AQUI SANTA FE is reserving this home as per this reservation under the following terms and conditions:
- NOTE: 1) Travel Guard Insurance is available thru Aqui Santa Fe to insure your reservation. Contact Aqui Santa Fe for further details. 2) weekly housekeeping is required. 3) PET RESERVATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED BUT MUST BE REQUESTED PRIOR TO RESERVATION CONFIRMATION.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE. Guests agree to notify AQUI SANTA FE of estimated arrival and departure hours. A representative of AQUI SANTA FE will meet guests at the property to deliver and pick up keys at a time agreed upon by all parties. Guests agree to vacate the Property by the time and date set forth above at the expiration of the Rental Term, to lock all windows and doors, return all keys to AQUI SANTA FE and leave the Property in reasonably clean condition. Guests will be charged twenty-five dollars for each key given to Guests and not returned.
- LIMITATION OF OCCUPANTS. Guests shall not allow more than the maximum number occupants to occupy the Property overnight unless otherwise agreed to by property manager.
- CONDITION OF PROPERTY. Guests shall receive the property in reasonable and habitable condition and Guests shall reasonably maintain the Property. Guests shall be liable for any loss or breakage of the contents of the Property. If there is any breakage, damage or theft to the Property or the furnishings and appliances within the Property, Guests shall notify property manager as soon as possible and Guests shall provide AQUI SANTA FE with a reasonable opportunity to repair any such condition. Guests shall not undertake or authorize any repair of the property without the express authorization of AQUI SANTA FE. Guests shall be responsible for loss of any contents of the property due to their negligence or theft. Any missing items at the close of the rental period shall be identified by picture to the guests and shall be replaced at guests’ expense.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT. Guests may not be required to fund an actual damage deposit or purchase damage insurance but rather agree to complete a Credit Card Voucher that may be used in the case of damage to the subject property. By completing the signed Credit Card Voucher (Visa or MasterCard), Guests hereby authorize AQUI SANTA FE to charge the credit card for the amount necessary to pay damages caused to the Property by Guests and/or Guests’ guests. Said Credit Card Voucher is a part of the Guest Addendum sent by separate email to you as Guest for completion at the execution of this reservation.
- HOUSEKEEPING. If you are staying in excess of 7 days, weekly housekeeping is required. The following is included in your housekeeping fee: Bedroom: freshly pressed PRATESI linens, bathrobes. Bath: ECO Touch towels, ETRO toiletries, toilet paper, tissue, hairdryer. Kitchen: paper towels, dishtowels, sponge, dish soap, dishwasher soap, trash bags.
- GUESTS’ CONDUCT IN PROPERTY. Smoking is NOT allowed in or on the surround of the Property. This may NOT a pet friendly unless approved by Owner of the property and Pet Fee is listed on the reservation schedule. The use of Hair dying products is not permitted on the property. Violation of this policy will result in a charge to your credit card of $500.00. Guests must comply with all Condominium Rules and Regulations, neighborhood rules, the Short-Term Rental Ordinance No. 2016-20: noise or other disturbance outside the rental property is prohibited after 10 pm. (including: decks, portals, porches, balconies, and patios.)
- CANCELLATION POLICY. If Guests cancel Guests’ occupancy more than 60 days prior to the commencement of the Rental Term, Guests will receive a refund of the total reservation less 5% for handling and credit card fees. If Guests cancel Guests’ occupancy 59 or fewer days before the commencement of the Rental Term, no refund will be forthcoming. COVID EXCEPTION: if you are quarantined or if you became ill with COVID within the 60-day period prior to arrival or while en route to this destination, you will receive a refund of your total reservation less 5% for handling and credit card fees. Documentation of your COVID test positive will be required. Cancellation due to the fear of travel, travel advisories, or closures and cancellations due to advisories or bans do not fall within this exception.
- NO ASSIGNMENT. Guests may not transfer or assign this Agreement and Guests may neither let nor sublet the Property or any part of the Property.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY. The Owner or the Owner’s agent, AQUI SANTA FE, or an agent designated by either of them, may, upon adequate notice to Guests, enter the Property to inspect, repair, maintain or show the Property
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS. Guests and all those that occupy the Property during Guests’ Rental Term, hereby agree to assume the risk of any and all illness or injury resulting from an unknown environmental condition on or near the Property, such as mold or residue from household products, and to waive any claim for damages that Guests or such other occupants could assess against Owner or AQUI SANTA FE for such injuries.
- RISK OF LOSS TO PROPERTY. Neither Owner’s nor AQUI SANTA FE insurance, cover loss or damage to Guests’ personal possessions. Guests shall bear the risk of loss of all Guests’ personal property.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS. Neither AQUI SANTA FE, nor Owner shall be liable for any injury or damage to persons or property arising from act or omission of Guests, Guests’ family, Guests’ guests, Guests’ invitees or visitors. Neither AQUI SANTA FE, nor the Owner will be liable for losses or damages to Guests’ property by theft, vandalism, fire, smoke, water, rain, hail, ice, snow, explosion, acts of God, acts of other residents, or any other causes other than as a direct and proximate result of the gross negligence of Agent or Owner. Guests will hold harmless AQUI SANTA FE and Owner, and their employees and agents, from any liability due to loss or damage to the property of Guests or others present on the Property from any cause other than gross negligence or the intentional acts of AQUI SANTA FE, Owner or their employees and agents.
- SUBSTITUTE PROPERTY. AQUI SANTA FE is a real estate broker and an agent for the Owner of the Property. AQUI SANTA FE is not the Owner of the Property. Should the Property reserved become unavailable for causes beyond the control of AQUI SANTA FE or the Owner, AQUI SANTA FE, will attempt to provide the guests with a comparable property or refund all funds paid to date. If Aqui Santa Fe LLC is unable to offer alternative accommodations acceptable to the guests, the liability of AQUI SANTA FE to Guests shall be limited to the refund of all funds paid to date and release of any funds due by Guests for the future rental. AQUI SANTA FE shall have no additional liability to Guests, such as for compensatory, consequential or punitive damages.
- MECHANICAL SYSTEMS. AQUI SANTA FE will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all mechanical systems are working properly prior to and during the rental period. Guests agree to notify AQUI SANTA FE of any defect in any mechanical system and shall accommodate any reasonable repair or replacement. AQUI SANTA FE is not liable to Guests for any mechanical malfunction and Guests are not entitled to reimbursement for any rent. AQUI SANTA FE agrees to check prior to move-in, all utilities, appliances, Internet, DSL, Cable TV to ensure they are working properly.
- shall be liable f DISPUTES. Guests shall be liable for attorney’s fees and expenses incurred by the Owner or AQUI SANTA FE (and their agents and employees) should Guests breach this agreement or in the event Guests do not prevail in any claim brought by Guests against Owner and/or AQUI SANTA FE. The law of the State of New Mexico shall govern any and all disputes between the parties to this Agreement. The venue for any legal action between the parties shall be Santa Fe County, New Mexico.
- GUESTS’ WARRANT. Guests hereby warrants and represents that Guests are authorized to sign this agreement and the Guest Addendum including the Open Credit Card Voucher and is not relying on any prior oral or written representations of the Owner or AQUI SANTA FE.
- REALTORS ASSOCIATION OF NEW MEXICO – BROKER DUTIES. Per New Mexico law, Brokers are required to perform a specific set of applicable Broker Duties. Prior to the time the Broker generates or presents any written documents that has the potential to become an express written agreement, he/she must disclose such duties and obtain written acknowledgement that the Broker has made such disclosures. Brokers owe the following broker duties to all prospective buyers, sellers, landlords (owners) and tenants. 1. Honesty and reasonable care and ethical and professional conduct; 2. Compliance with local, state, and federal fair housing and anti-discrimination laws, the New Mexico Real Estate License Law and the Real Estate Commission rules and other applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations; 3. Performance of any and all written agreements made with the prospective buyer, seller, landlord (owner) or tenant; 4. Written disclosure of potential conflict of interest or any other written agreement that the broker has in the transaction, including, but not limited to: A. any written brokerage relationship the Broker has with any other parties to the transaction or; B. any material interest or relationship of a business, personal, or family nature that the broker has in the transaction; C. any written agreement the Broker has with a licensed Transaction Coordinator who will be providing service related to the transaction. 5. Written disclosure of any adverse material facts actually known by the broker about the property or the transaction, or about the financial ability of the parties to the transaction to complete the transaction; adverse material facts do not include any information covered by federal fair housing laws or the New Mexico Human Rights Act. In addition to the above duties, Brokers owe the following Broker Duties to the buyer, seller, landlord (owner) and/or tenant to whom the broker is directly providing real estate services, regardless of the scope and nature of those services. Brokers working as Property Managers for a landlord (owner) are directly providing real estate services to the landlord (owner), not to the tenant: 1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the applicable party, assistance to the party in completing the transaction, including: A. timely presentation of and response to all written offers or counter-offers; and B. active participation in assisting in complying with the terms and conditions of the contract and with the finalization of the transaction; 2. Acknowledgement by the broker that there may be matters related to the transaction that are outside the broker's knowledge or expertise and that the broker will suggest that the party seek expert advice on these matters; 3. Advice to consult with an attorney regarding the effectiveness, validity or consequences of any written document generated by the brokerage or presented to the party and that has the potential to become an express written agreement; 4. Prompt accounting for all money or property received by the broker; 5. Maintenance of any confidential information learned in the course of any prior agency relationship unless the disclosure is with the former principal's written consent or is required by law; 6. Written disclosure of brokerage relationship options available in New Mexico which include, but are not limited to; A. Exclusive agency: an express written agreement between a person and a brokerage wherein the brokerage agrees to exclusively represent as an agent the interests of the person in a real estate transaction. Such agreements include buyer agency, seller agency, designated agency, and sub-agency agreements. B. Dual agency: an express written agreement that modifies existing exclusive agency agreements to provide that the brokerage agrees to act as a facilitator in a real estate transaction rather than as an exclusive agent for either party to the transaction. C. Transaction Broker: The non-fiduciary relationship created by law, wherein a brokerage provides real estate services without entering into an agency relationship. 7. Unless otherwise authorized in writing, a broker who is directly providing real estate services to a seller/owner shall not disclose the following to the buyer/tenant in a transaction: A. that the seller/owner has previously indicated they will accept a sales/lease price less than the asking or listed price of a property; B. that the seller/owner will agree to financing terms other than those offered; C. the seller/owner's motivations for selling/leasing; or D. any other information the seller/owner has requested in writing remain confidential, unless disclosure is required by law; 8. Unless otherwise authorized in writing, a broker who is directly providing real estate services to a buyer/tenant shall not disclose the following to the seller/owner in the transaction: A. that the buyer/tenant has previously indicated they will pay a price greater than the price submitted in a written offer; B. the buyer/tenant's motivation for buying/leasing; or C. any other information the buyer has requested in writing remain confidential, unless disclosure is required by law. 9. In the event, the broker is working for the landlord (owner) as a residential property manager, the broker additionally owes to the landlord (owner) all duties owed under the law of agency. In addition to the broker duties owed to prospective buyers, sellers, landlords (owners) and tenants as set forth in the above sections, Brokers working as Property Managers for landlords (owners) owe the following duties to TENANTS: 1. Prompt accounting for all money or property received by the broker from the tenant, including issuance of receipt for cash received; 2. If a residential property manager, written disclosure that the broker is the agent of the owner of the property and not of the tenant; in the commercial property management context, written disclosure of the broker's relationship with the landlord (owner).
- ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO:
- ________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
- Signature & Date Signature & Date
- AQUI SANTA FE
- 505.577.6774 / 505.984.8885
- PO Box 2608, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504