Cozy Home with Private Pool & Resort Access; Near Disney
ENCORE RESORT AT REUNION VACATION HOMES
Encore Resort at Reunion is the perfect getaway for your visit to Orlando. Our Brand Mission is to develop vacation destinations that bring families, friends, and colleagues together to create lasting memories. Encore combines the comforts of home with the services and amenities of an exclusive resort. The homes range from 4 to 13 bedrooms and are consistently decorated and equipped to meet all your needs. If you are looking for an elevated experience, our Elite vacation rentals offer either game rooms or theaters, larger pools, and backyards, and have more indoor and outdoor seating areas for larger groups. This is just the start of the incredible experiences waiting for you at Encore Resort at Reunion. We look forward to seeing you soon!
*AAA Three Diamond Award*
LOCATION and KEY RESORT FEATURES
• Minutes from Disney
• Complimentary Transportation to Disney,...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Children’s Play Area
Pets Allowed On Request
Basketball Courts: Community
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- OCCUPANCY: The Contracting Guest listed on the reservation must be at least 21 years old, occupy the rental property for the entire length of stay and comply with the occupancy terms herein.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Two (2) per bedroom + Two (2) additional guests
- PAYMENT and CHECK IN: The Contracting Guest must present a valid government issued photo ID and matching credit card upon check-in. Please note that the credit card provided will be pre-authorized for $500 to cover any incidental charges. Check-in time is 4 pm and check-out time is 10 am; additional charges may apply for early arrival or late departure.
- PARKING: Guests and visitors are only permitted to park in the garage or driveway of the home per the community bi-laws. Parking along the side of the street or on the pavement or sidewalk is strictly prohibited. Branded commercial vehicles and recreational vehicles, trailers, boats are not allowed to be parked in front of the homes. Overflow parking is available onsite for these types of vehicles.
- KEYS AND LOCKS: The Management Company will provide door codes to Guests which will expire upon departure in accordance with the checkout procedures.
- AIR CONDITIONING: Air conditioning must not be set below 70° or heat set above 78° and the fan setting should not be changed from Auto.
- SMOKING: Smoking is prohibited in the Homes.
- PETS: Encore Resort at Reunion welcomes well-mannered dogs 30 lbs. or less. Guests bringing dogs will be charged as $40 per night per dog. A maximum of two dogs per Home is permitted. Accommodation type and location restrictions may apply. Dogs must be on a leash when outside the property or fenced yard. Dogs should not be left in a Home unattended. The guest must seek approval to bring a pet(s) prior to arrival. Inquiries may be made by phone to 407-635-8525. A $75 penalty charge will be applied every day an unauthorized pet occupies a home. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs. Certified service dogs are welcome at the property and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above Min Age to book is 21 years old