Sugar Water - Only 1 Block from King Street!
With 4bd/3ba, this impeccable 3 story stay would be perfect for groups of up to 8 people looking to stay in the heart of the city! The property is located on Saint Phillip Street right outside of Charleston’s Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood, so parking and proximity won’t be an issue! As you enter through your own private entrance, you’ll be hit with the good vibes of “Sweet Water." The first floor has a bedroom with porch access & its own private bath. Another bedroom to the right has its own bathroom and is a writer’s dream with its own desk & chair. Step upstairs to the 2nd floor open floor plan which combines living/dining/kitchen/ & porch. The space features a cozy sitting area where you may relax and enjoy the large HDTV included for your comfort. Step outside the double doors to your very own porch side oasis where you may relax and wind down before or after a night out on the town. For your convenience,...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Cannonborough/Elliotborough: The house is located in the heart of the charming and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy restaurants, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. This house is perfect for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Ordinary, The Grocery, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Ice Bing, Goulette, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located nearby. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The house is only a short walk from the very popular King Street where you will find a multitude of great shops – including antique shops and fashion boutiques – as well as an endless list of buzzing restaurants. Publix is conveniently located nearby on Lockwood Drive as well. The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- Pets are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in!
- Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service provided by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, cocktails, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside. Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
- Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm & 8am.
- 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!