First-Rate Lodge Near Sunnegga Express
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Awarded 10/10 by the 2017-18 Telegraph Chalet Review of the best chalets in Switzerland.
There are five double bedrooms, four of which can be configured as twins, and all have en-suite bathrooms and TV. There is also a private sauna and an outdoor jacuzzi on the balcony.
The focal point of the spacious living rooms is a suspended wood-burning fireplace with its mushroom stools; adjoining it is a large dining area with a long table seating 12 comfortably, an intimate U-shaped seating nook, across from a large L-shaped leather sofa and TV area. These several distinct seating areas enable you to chill out in peace and/or party with your group, and everything gives onto a full-length south-facing balcony.
Every detail of The Lodge has been carefully thought through and meticulously finished, with wooden-beamed ceilings, aged wood floors and stylish yet cosy furniture giving a warm feeling of old-world charm...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.