Elegant 1-bed home with workspace in Santa Catarina, moments from Luís de Camões Sq
Fabulous location in the heart of the city old town offering shopping, tourist attractions, museums, and fine dining. You are in the perfect place to discover the city on foot, you are at a short walk from Praça do Camões, Chiado and Rossio.
This self-catered apartment is on the ground floor and has 50sqm with one bathroom, one bedroom, a spacious living room, and a nice kitchenette. The bedroom has a double bed, tv, and a wardrobe. In case you are traveling with a baby, we can provide a baby cot with cost. The living room has a nice sofa for 3 and a single sofa bed comfortable for one person to sleep in. You have two portable heaters and fans for the winter/ summer and wi-fi connection throughout the apartment. The kitchenette has a nice table for 3 people, washer and dishwasher, oven and all the utensils you need to cook your favourite meals.
Fully renovated apartment located downtown within walking distance from...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
You are in the perfect place to discover the city on foot, you have a stop of the famous tram 28 in front of the building and you are at a short walk from Chiado and Rossio.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3PM
- Please also be advised that due to government requirements:
- • you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in;
- • guests are obligated to pay a city tax by cash, upon check-in. The city tax is an additional fee that is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Please note that property keys should be collected from our reception desk located on Rua da Boavista 78, 1200-085 Lisbon.
- A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.