Vibrant 2-bed Apt with workspace in Chiado
This absolutely fabulous apartment in the centre of Lisbon right next to Santa Justa Lift will be a great place for your next getaway with friends or family. All the main see sights including St. George Castle, Lisbon Cathedral and Praça do Comércio are just around the corner and some of the best city’s bars and restaurants are right at your doorstep. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Essentials, linen and towels provided.
The decor of the place is the perfect mix of traditional Portuguese elements and contemporary design. Here you will feel the unique atmosphere of the beautiful city while enjoying the comfort of the modern refurbished apartment. The flat has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a study and a fully equipped kitchen.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The light living room has one...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Welcome to Chiado, the famous central neighborhood known for its luxury shopping, historic landmarks, numerous museums and theatres.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Standard Check-in time: 3PM-10PM. A late check-in fee of 30€ will be charged in cash on the spot for arrivals between 10:00 PM and midnight, 40€ for check-ins between midnight and 2:00 AM and 50€ after 2:00 AM.
- Please also be advised that due to government requirements:
- • you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in;
- • guests are obligated to pay a city tax by cash, upon check-in. The city tax is an additional fee that is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.