Dreams Over Ponte Vecchio
This one of a kind apartment is located on the fifth floor with an elevator – a very rare feature in downtown Florence- and offers a stunning view over the Florentine’s beauties. The apartment is situated in an elegant building on a charming street (filled with restaurants, supermarket, parking and more) just a few steps away from the Ponte Vecchio with once in a lifetime-views over Florence skyline
The whole place exudes elegance and good taste, thanks to the recent and refined renovation which combined comfort, contemporary style, and modern luxury. Natural light floods the spacious living area thanks to the high ceilings and many large windows, while the wonderful parquet wood floors create a warm and welcoming atmosphere in every room.
The living and dining area is spacious, with plenty of seating and a modern, tasteful feel. It features a flat-screen tv and a working fireplace. You are guaranteed to find...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Luggage storage is available from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 19:00 at Borgo Albizi, 15. A surcharge applies for arrivals outside check-in hours as follows: - from 19:00 until 21:00 EUR 20 - from 21:00 until 00:00 EUR 40 - from 00:00 until 09:00 EUR 60. All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property. Late check-out can be arranged in advance based on availability and a surcharge might apply. When travelling with pets, please note that an extra charge will be applied. Electricity, gas and water are not included for stays of 8 nights or more. Please note that the rates include the property service charge.