Peaceful and Tranquil Condo with Mountain and Meadow Views
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to this elegant, charmingly contemporary and surprisingly spacious top floor 3 bedroom plus loft, 2 bath condominium which boasts stunning mountain view’s, enjoys ‘close-up’ contact with blue and green Spruce-forested slopes and colorful meadows, studded with wildflowers. Embrace the peaceful and pleasant serenity while enjoying the openly expressive and light-filled coziness this home provides. Take a listen to the uplifting chant of the mountain chickadee or tune in to the hypnotic and lulling crackle of wood-burning music emitting from within this unique inset stove turned-fireplace. Warm and welcoming, the gorgeous French doors open onto a balcony that seems to serve as a gateway to all that’s ‘wild and precious’ about this astonishing landscape of mountain wilderness. The unexpected upstairs loft is an ideal space for kids to enjoy movies, play board games or use their smart tablets. The master bedroom is tucked away at the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- ***Below is a sample of the polices that you will receive.***
- CHECK-IN: 4:00pm
- CHECK-OUT: 10:00am
- [Please do not check-in/out before or after the respective times listed above, additional
- charges apply for unapproved check-in/out.]
- DEPOSIT POLICIES (Excludes Timbers)
- • 50% of total rental cost is due upon booking.
- • Balance of total rental cost is due 14 days prior for summer bookings.
- Balances will be charged to the card on file automatically. Confirmations
- automatically go out when payments are received.
- • Due to the COVID-19 we have amended our rental policies for summer
- 2021. Final payment is due 14 days prior to arrival. The cancellation fee is
- $50 if reservation is cancelled outside of 14 days prior to arrival for
- • For bookings of one month or longer the balance of the rental cost is due
- 30 days prior to the reservation start date.
- CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES:
- • Free cancellations within 24 hours of booking for reservations made
- outside of 14 days.
- • A $50 per unit handling fee will be charged on cancellations made more
- than 14 days prior to arrival for Summer reservations (30 days prior to
- arrival for summer monthly rentals).
- • 100% of the total rental funds received are non-refundable for any reason
- on cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival for Summer (30
- days prior to arrival for summer monthly rentals). We strongly urge you to
- purchase traveler’s insurance either thru us or on your own. Contact us
- prior to or on the day of final payment to purchase.
- • Partial or pro-rated funds are not available in cases of weather, lack of
- snow, poor skiing conditions, health issues, transportation delays,
- pandemics, COVID-19 outbreaks, resort closures or governmental
- orders. We strongly urge you to purchase traveler’s insurance either thru us
- or on your own. Contact us prior to or on the day of final payment to
- CHECK IN/OUT POLICIES:
- • Check in time is 4:00pm. Note that the property is not guaranteed to be
- ready until 4:00pm. If you are arriving sooner, please make prior
- arrangements for your luggage etc. Not all properties have a storage area
- or lobby.
- • Check out is at 10:00am. You must receive prior written approval at least 3
- days prior to departure date for a later time to avoid an additional charge.
- • If we can accommodate your request for different times, we may tentatively
- approve your request. Note however, pre-approved times may need to be
- • A fee will be charged for last-minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or
- late check-outs. Please plan accordingly.
- HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES:
- • We provide a starter of hand sanitizer, fine soap, shampoo/conditioner
- combo and body lotion. We do not restock these amenities during your
- stay so please plan accordingly. We do supply laundry detergent.
- • Each bathroom is stocked with 4 sets of towels. Additional towels can
- be provided for a small additional fee.
- • Daily or additional housekeeping service is available to the guest at an
- additional charge.
- • The Ritz Carlton guests do receive daily housekeeping.
- • Housekeeping will arrive between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm.
- • Please note our housekeepers drive to each of our properties, and are not
- located on-site. If housekeeping is turned away by your party on their
- scheduled day & time, there will be a fee for housekeeping to return at
- another time. There is no guarantee that housekeeping will be able to return
- on that same day for housekeeping services.
- • COVID-19 Housekeeping- Please see our website bhhsvail.com and read
- the COVID-19 remarks section at the top of the website to see the steps we
- are taking.
- SPECIAL POLICIES: Smoking, Pets, parking, shipping of luggage, wifi
- • No Smoking: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in any residence. A
- minimum $500 fee may be charged if smoking in the unit is detected.
- • No Pets: Pets are not allowed in any residence. A minimum of $500 will be
- charged if pets or evidence of pets are discovered. If a pet is discovered
- during your stay you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given for
- remaining nights.
- • Each home has an occupancy level based on actual bedding. Some homes
- can accommodate additional people for an additional $35 per night.
- • Parking: Properties have limited parking spaces and availability. Each
- garage has clearance restrictions. Please plan accordingly. You can visit
- our website for parking accommodations for the property you reserved, or
- email our office for more information prior to your arrival. There are parking
- fees that apply to the Ritz Carlton rentals. Parking passes required in many
- parking lots read check in instructions to see if applicable.
- • Shipping of luggage. 8110 Shipping & Storage Solutions
- [https://www.bhhsvail.com/guest-services/shipping/]: Airline travel is
- challenging enough these days. Let 8110 Storage take all of that hassle
- away. Ship your gear before you leave and let 8110 Storage deliver it to
- your door when you get here.
- • Internet: If you rely upon internet & wifi service, please keep in mind to
- provide for your own hotspot/wifi connection. We rely solely upon local
- service providers so the timing of servicing for an outage/equipment failure
- is at their discretion though they attempt to be as prompt as possible. Wifi
- access instructions will be provided in our Phone app and is in the rental
- • Minimum required age of primary renter is 25 years or older.
- • We take a zero-tolerance approach to charge back fraud. Further, in the
- event of any unmerited charge back request, We reserve the right to recover
- monies by any legitimate means available to Us, including using a thirdparty debt collection agency or any other lawful means to recover funds
- successfully charged back to You in such circumstances.
- • COVID-19 Quarantine- In the event that you learn that you or anyone in your
- party contracts COVID-19 during your stay and you are instructed to
- quarantine, we will do our best to work with you but make no guarantees
- that you will be able to quarantine in the same property. Additional charges
- will apply based on the rate at that time for any extension beyond your
- agreed upon checkout date.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISKS. There are risks inherent in and associated with the use of any
- property, including the rental property, which may include risks of injury to person or
- property, or death. Certain risks may be more likely to occur in high altitude locales with
- severe climates, such as where the rental property is located. Call the rental company
- immediately if there is any matter about which you are uncertain or which you believe
- may present an unreasonable risk to you. Risks which may be inherent to the rental
- property and the location in which it is located may include, without limitation: wet,
- slippery, or icy conditions both inside and out; falling snow or ice; exposure to a virus or
- COVID-19, being in proximity of, or use of, a swimming pool, bathtub or hot tub including
- without limitation risks of, drowning, heart attack, stroke or reactions to pool or cleaning
- chemicals; allergic or other reaction to cleaning or “freshening” products; allergic or
- other reaction to manmade and synthetic materials; actions of third parties not under
- the control of the property manager or unit owner; theft of, or
- damage to, personal property; electric shock or other injury in the use, or misuse, of any
- electric appliance or mechanical devise; risk of injury in the use of garbage disposals,
- trash compactors, steam showers, saunas and other similar appliances. Pregnant
- females (or women who suspect they may be pregnant) may be subject to particular
- risks and should consult a physician before using a hot tub or spa. Alcohol and other
- state-altering substances should not be used in or around a pool, hot tub, bath tub or
- sauna. The rental guests assume these risks, whether enumerated or not, known or
- unknown, on their own behalf and on behalf of any person under any legal incapacity for
- whom the rental guests may be responsible.
- Guests will be charge for the following items below if applicable:
- 1. Repair or replacement cost of broken or missing items.
- 2. Repair costs for damage beyond normal wear and tear.
- 3. Any requested incidental charges incurred by me or my party during our
- 4. $25 for each unit key NOT returned upon my departure. I understand keys
- can be left in the unit.
- 5. $500 minimum should smoking occur in the unit.
- 6. Steam cleaning of carpet and furniture should I or any of my guests or party
- bring a pet or pets into the property. I understand that no pets are allowed
- inside the property being rented by me.
- 7. A fee will be charged for last minute, and/or unapproved early check-ins or
- late check-outs.
- Policies subject to change without notice.