Cool Alpine Penthouse with Unmatched Village Views
The ski chalet apartment is situated in the Spiss area of Zermatt at the head of the village. The train station and the Sunnegga Express base lift are both a six-minute walk away. There is a bus stop just outside the building.
Situated in Haus Jaspis close to the main street.
The Penthouse combines modern luxury with an Alpine feel. All the ceilings are wooden-beamed, their sloping aspect giving a cosy feel, while their double height in the living room provides the luxury of spaciousness. The tall south-facing windows are floor to ceiling giving you a permanent panorama, both night and day, over the twinkling village and its majestic mountains.
It sleeps 6 in 3 double bedrooms. Two bedrooms can be configured with double or twin beds whereas the third one has a fixed king size bed.
A superbly equipped modern designer kitchen is open plan, giving onto the dining area with its big wooden table...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.