ASPENS AT COURCHEVAL
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Aspens at Courcheval is a slope-side oasis with ski-in/ski-out access and views that stretch as far as the eye can see. Located in Mountain Village’s Core, you’ll be steps away from all the shops, restaurants, and the gondola. Explore all of Telluride’s endless beauty in a home that combines mountain charm and sophisticated luxury. The living area of Saint Bon resembles the entrance of a 5-star mountain resort with framed views that invite you to linger. Vaulted log-beamed ceilings and large floor-to-ceiling windows create a timeless space, while a splintering stone fireplace radiates old-fashioned comfort throughout the airy and light-filled room. The roaring fireplace is surrounded by scores of rich furniture that invites you to lay back and watch the spine-tingling sights. The kitchen is beautifully appointed with stainless steel appliances and cherry-wood cabinets topped with hefty slabs of gleaming marble. The island bench takes...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Length of Stay: All reservations must be for a minimum length of three nights except during certain peak periods such as holidays and festivals which may have minimum lengths of four to seven nights.
- 2. Deposits: 50% of the rent/tax plus the resort fee/tax and the damage waiver is due at booking and will be charged to your credit card at that time. For reservations made less than 60 days prior to the arrival date the deposit becomes 100% (i.e. the entire rental fee is due and payable at the time of booking).
- 3. Method of Payment: Please note that in an effort to prevent fraud the maximum amount payable via credit card is $5,000 per reservation. Credit card payments above $5,000 will come through this portal in a hold status and an agent will reach out to you. Balance due above this threshold will be payable via check, e-payment, or wire transfer. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your payment.
- 4. Cancellations: Deposit refunds are available if a reservation is cancelled prior to 60 days before the arrival date. The entire deposit shall be refundable, less the first night’s rent/tax, resort fee/tax and damage waiver. No refunds are available after that time. For stays longer than 30 days the deposit is non-refundable at anytime.
- 5. Non-Refundable Concierge/Service Fee and Damage Waiver: A non-refundable concierge/service fee of 6% plus tax and a $59.00 damage waiver is due at time of booking. The 6% service fee will be applied to the total amount of the rental and includes full concierge services. The damage waiver includes Damage Insurance for up to $3000 in lieu of a security deposit.
- 6. Balance Due: The balance of all remaining rental fees is due and payable 60 days prior to the arrival date. The original credit card used at the time of booking will be
- charged for the balance unless other arrangements have been made prior to that time. Failure to remit the balance due without explicitly cancelling a reservation according to the provisions in Paragraph 4, will cause Renter to forfeit the deposit.
- 7. Check-in/Check-out times: Check-in time is after 4:00 pm on the arrival date. Check-out time is 10:00 am on the departure date.
- 8. Check in Procedure: Approximately ten days before your arrival date, you will receive an information packet by email that contains check-in procedures.
- 9. Number of Occupants: The number of nightly occupants cannot exceed the maximum number of occupants described for each property without prior arrangements.
- 10. Damage Repair: Renter is financially responsible for the costs of repairing any damage caused by Renter or Renter’s guests that occurs while Renter is occupying the unit. Renter specifically acknowledges that Exceptional Stays has the right to charge Renter’s credit card for any such damages not covered by Damage Insurance.
- 11. Cleaning: Renter is responsible for leaving unit reasonably clean and orderly at departure. At its sole discretion, Exceptional Stays reserves the right to charge Renter for cleaning services if this requirement is not reasonably met. If you wish to have a mid-stay cleaning/cleanings, you must make those arrangements through Exceptional Stays with at least 60 days advance notice or we cannot guarantee that this service will be available. Any cleaning services not cancelled with at least 24 hours notice will be subject to a charge of one hour.
- 12. Reporting Damage Upon first occupying unit, renter is responsible to immediately report any damage found. Failure to do so, will make renter financially liable to pay for repair of said damage.
- 13. For some properties on our site, there is a minimum stay requirement of 32 nights.
- 15. No smoking allowed in any property.
- Display Advertising Exceptional Stays has implemented and uses Display Advertising and Remarketing through the Google AdWords network to advertise online.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet
- Exceptional Stays and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- Visitors may use the Google Analytics opt-out Browser add on to opt-out of these advertisements online.
- For additional questions, send email to: email@example.com