Unique Villa above Baie Rouge with Direct Beach access
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
From its privileged elevated site on a promontory above Baie Rouge in Terres Basses, Le Caprice enjoys not only extraordinary 270ᵒ water views but also has direct access to the beach below via its own private garden pathway.
This six-bedroom, six-bath villa has recently been completely remodeled and combines traditional French Caribbean architecture on the outside with the comfort and convenience of modern interiors. A large blue mosaic- lined infinity pool provides the centerpiece for the main terrace and overlooks both the Caribbean Sea and the Simpson Bay Lagoon with Dutch side St. Maarten in the distance. The terrace is paved with stone and hardwood decking surrounds the pool with elegant sun loungers for sunbathing. A spacious poolside gazebo provides a plush outdoor living space with plenty of shade from the sun and the ideal spot in the evenings to view the beautiful Caribbean sunsets. A second covered area equipped...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.