Kona Kanewa Home
You need never leave this four-bedroom home to have a memorable vacation in Kailua-Kona, as you’ll have your very own outdoor pool, a private hot tub, and a picnic and grilling area on the terrace to enjoy in the Big Island sunshine. Yet this property also boasts an ideal location for beach-going and exploring, with Magic Sands Beach Park less than half a mile up the road.
Scenically set among the palms and a few houses back from the ocean, this two-level home was designed to accommodate a crowd. There are small comforts and conveniences everywhere you look, from the two washers and two dryers on the back patio to the six TVs positioned throughout the house.
Make yourself at home in the main living space on the second floor, offering exposed-beam ceilings, windows on three sides that frame tropical greenery, and an airy layout that’s only enhanced by opening the balcony doors. The living room has a pair of...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID: TA-147-165-8496-01
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-2 bedrooms: $49 for stays less than 4 nights, $14.50 per night for stays of 4+ nights
- 3 bedrooms: $69 for stays less than 4 nights, $21.50 per night for stays of 4+ nights
- 4 bedrooms: $89 for stays less than 4 nights, $26 per night for stays of 4+ nights
- 5 bedrooms: $109 for stays less than 4 nights, $32.25 per night for stays of 4+ nights
- 6 bedrooms: $119 for stays less than 4 nights, $34.75 per night for stays of 4+ nights
- 7 bedrooms: $139 for stays less than 4 nights, $41 per night for stays of 4+ nights
- 8 bedrooms: $159 for stays less than 4 nights, $46 per night for stays of 4+ nights
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- Stays over 28 nights may be eligible for a fee waiver - contact Vacasa for details
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Rentals of Hawaii LLC.