Luxurious furnishings and spacious interiors centered around the expansive water views perfectly compliment the beautiful outdoor spaces. Slow down, relax and prepare for life the way it should be at Nautical Wheeler. This home is located in the private community of Key Cove Landings, on an exclusive lane of waterfront residential homes. The perks of this little-known location are many: walking distance to the essentials such a Publix grocery store and the largest shopping center on the island, while still being tucked away in your own quiet neighborhood. This home includes plenty of off-street parking in the private garages, as well as on private driveways leading to the house.
This home’s highlight is the wall of floor-to-ceiling windows facing the water to provide the optimal view from every part of the house. The large open plan living room has a spacious seating area with a sectional leather couch around a large HD flat screen...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Guest shall take care of the Premises. Guest will leave unit in the same condition as at check-in, including furniture placement. Guest shall be responsible for negligent or wrongful act of their Guests.
- 2. NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED WITHIN THE PREMISES.
- 3. Guest shall comply with all laws, rules & regulations applicable to the Premises, including applicable condominium or homeowner associations
- 4. Min age to rent is 31. Non-compliance with this provision will result in denial of occupancy and forfeiture of all monies paid to date.
- 5. Guest shall not sublet. At no time shall there be in occupancy more than the maximum number of persons as indicated.
- 6.THE OWNER allows pets in the premises that permit pet occupancy with prior consent, and with payment of a non-refundable pet occupancy fee.
- 7. No parties or events. City of Key West noise ordinance is in effect and guest must abide. No warnings will be provided.
- Violation of any of the rules and regulations of the Premises may result in immediate removal and forfeiture of all monies paid to date if not cured immediately
- upon written notice from Manager to Guest.