East Toddy Lodge
Beautifully positioned on a lakefront piece of property on the northern shores of Toddy Pond, this Orland home is a place for gorgeous lake views, indoor and outdoor comfort, and wonderful activities all year round. On this eight-mile-long lake just outside Bucksport and Orland, you’ll have direct dock access to a cove that’s wonderful for fishing, kayaking, and paddleboarding (with two kayaks, two paddleboards, and a canoe provided). Come autumn, the foliage is spectacular; in the winter, the lake has some of the best ice fishing around.
This two-level home is a showcase of its surroundings, offering walls of windows that frame the lake and the trees. Enjoy two adjacent sitting areas beneath exposed crossbeams in the great room, where you can watch TV, finish a puzzle, or simply admire the view. To one side of the great room is a window-lined sunroom where you can sip your morning coffee under the skylights; to the other...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- WATERCRAFT LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Watercraft Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver (this “ Waiver”) is hereby incorporated as Unit-Specific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement (“Property”). In consideration for the right to use watercraft recreational equipment, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property (collectively, “Occupants”) of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- The Property may include the use of one or more kayaks, surfboards, boogie-boards, or other unpowered watercraft (the “Watercraft”). Due to weather and water conditions, the Watercraft may not be functional or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- USE OF WATERCRAFT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the Watercraft, can be dangerous, and that boating and swimming are inherently dangerous recreational activities with risks of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH (including but not limited to drowning). Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of Watercraft. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death. Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using the Watercraft.
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (collectively, “Released Parties”) FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE WATERCRAFT.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTER, OCCUPANTS, OR THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF WATERCRAFT, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
- Maine Boating LAW for Watercraft Under 16 feet in length
- • If your boat is less than 16 feet long, or is a canoe or kayak of any length, you must have a wearable Type l, ll, or lll PFD for each person on board.
- • MANDATORY WEARING OF PFD: Children 10 years of age and under must wear a Type l, ll, or lll PFD while on board all watercraft.