Canoe Believe It
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Name: Canoe Believe It | Bedrooms: 3 | Bathrooms: 3.5 | Sleeps: 8 | Access: Lake Area, Ski Area | Dogs Welcome Max. 2 | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Cozy up to Canoe Believe It for a fun-fill vacation at the heart of Deep Creek Lake. Located at the tip of the lake you’ll be minutes from all the lake side, and slope side adventures. The main level will welcome you in with bright blue walls and warm wood accents. The stone fireplace will be the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes and the deck will welcome you into the trees as you enjoy your morning coffee listening to the wildlife strolling below. The bubbles of the hot tub on the lower patio will soothe your...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Basketball Courts: Community
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Easy to access, this community of townhomes is located at the beginning of Marsh Hill Rd, meaning you are approximately 500 yards from Wisp Resort. Here, you're in the perfect location for enjoying four seasons of fun at Wisp and Deep Creek Lake. Many great restaurants, shops, and breweries are also just minutes away. So bring the whole family for a lake retreat at these quiet townhomes. Community Amenities: -Lake & Ski Area Townhome Community -Short Distance to Wisp Resort -3 Parking Spaces per Unit -Close to Mountain State Brewing
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.