Legacy Villa 2004
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Come Stay in the Peaceful Community at the Villas at Legacy! You will feel Like Home in this Beautiful Villa. Some Units Come with a Single or Double Car Garage and a Balcony that Overlooks the Nice Complex. The Bedrooms are Large. The Living Room is a Great Place to Relax and offers Plenty of Seating to Watch TV .The Kitchen is Fully Equipped with Everything needed for the Gourmet Cook. Also in the kitchen is a Dinette for Breakfast, a Quick Lunch or jus a place to chat with the Chef. And don’t forget to take advantages of the amenities this property offers! Book NOW!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- POOL HOURS are from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Residents are requested to moderate their noise level after 6:00 PM.
- Residents and their guests shall use the swimming pool at their own risk. No lifeguard is on duty, nor will the Manager or employees supervise or watch over the pool in any manner.
- CHILDREN under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult (age 18 or over). Swimmers age 13 through 16 must not use the pool alone. Infants are required to wear plastic pants or swim diapers in the pool.
- SHOWER required. before entering pool and towels to be placed on outdoor furniture when being used.
- '· ·
- ❖ NO RUNNlNG and NO DNING
- NO GLASSWARE IN" POOL AREA. Beverages allowed only in non-breakable containers.
- NO EATING, DRINKING, or SMOKING allowed while in the pool water.
- ! .
- ❖ Place all trash, cigarettes, and refuse in the receptacles provided before leaving the pool area
- ❖ Radios or CD players, etc. shall be 1UD.ed for individua,l listening and shall not be played at a volume that interferes with the enjoyment of others.
- ❖ Pets, with the exception of service animals, are strictly prohibited from the pool area.
- ❖ PARTIES will require approval from the office and arrangements must be made at least one day in advance.