Marvelous Villa with Exceptional Pacific Ocean View
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 13 Guests
A gorgeous five-bedroom luxury villa located in Ojochal. There are very few homes of this quality with easy 2x4 access (no 4x4 needed) anywhere in the region.
Enjoy the beautiful Pacific Ocean views with sunsets viewable from the living room, porch, pool area and three of the bedrooms.
There are two suites in the main house, each with king-sized beds and private bathrooms. The two suites in the main house are on the same wing of the house providing privacy for the adults on side of the home, with two other bedrooms on the other wing of the house (and a third suite that is detached from the house).
Suite A: The Master Suite has king-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, HUGE walk-in closet, cable TV and plenty of space. The spacious bathroom has double sinks, walk-out to pool deck area and two showers. One shower is inside the home - the other is accessed within the bathroom and is inside the house...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Court: Private
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM Check out time is 10:00 AM
- This is a NON-SMOKING house and no smoking is permitted anywhere on the property. If smoking occurs in the unit a $500 cleaning fee will be billed to Renter.
- Pets are NOT permitted unless included in a signed document. Renters agree that there is a limit of one dog, no larger than 25 kg allowed in the home. A $100 non-refundable fee will be charged for anyone bringing a dog and a liability waiver must be signed by the renter.
- PAYMENT: 50% rent is due at signing of contract. Please make payments in the form of credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discovery) or bank wires. You may also direct deposit into the account in Costa Rica if you live in Costa Rica. Final 50% of the rent (the balance of rent) is due 60 days in advance.
- CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date forfeit all deposits made to-date, with no refunds. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to twelve (12) persons. Renters are not allowed to sublease or rent out the home during their time here. Violation will result in immediate expulsion and no refund.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. Please contact us if you would like that service.
- Pool Rules: There is NO DIVING in the swimming pool. There is no running anywhere in the home or near the pool and no glassware allowed near the pool.
- Any missing linings or missing items from the house will be billed directly to the renter at retail cost plus 30%.
- There is a laundry inside the home. Please do not overfill and remember to empty out the dryer lint screen after every use.
- Renter: Renter(s) who signed this contract are liable for all the damage to the home caused by renter(s), members of their family and/or their guests.
- Missing keys or garage door openers will result in a $200 fee in order to change the locks/tumblers.
- Any items found by our staff that was left on the property from guests, will be kept for five (5) business days before being discarded. Should clients wish for OPM to mail the forgotten item to another location, a $50 fee plus the charge of mailing, will be charged to a credit card on file prior to sending.
- The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Osa Property Management shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, etc. Osa Property Management shall not be held responsible for such items that don’t work due to supplier or technical issues, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest acknowledges that use of all amenities (swimming pool, etc) may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.
- Risk of Loss and Indemnification: Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal effects and other items brought into the Property by Guest/visitors, shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever.
- Assumption of Risk, Injury and Loss. It is understood that this home is located near a jungle in Costa Rica and it is possible that dangerous animals, reptiles and/or insects may be close to the home. The Renter(s) assume all risk and acknowledge that wildlife may cause serious and permanent injury or death. Additionally, Renter(s) assume all risks associated with the swimming pool, the home itself and the property. The Renter(s) will hold harmless the owners of this home, Property Manager, 3-102-783528 SRL, and all officers of the company for any injury that may result from the use of the home.
- Entry and Inspection: Osa Property Management reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If OPM has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or to any property, OPM may enter the Property without advance notice.
- The Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the rental Property. Any changes, amendments or modifications must be made in writing. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Costa Rica.