Lowell Slopeside #260
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Gorgeous views of the mountain and ski area set the tone for your stay in this comfortable condo Just a few blocks from the slopes youll love coming from a day on the mountain and settling down in front of the gas fireplace The tastefully arranged kitchen complete with full size appliances and plenty of cabinet space has all you need to serve up dinners at the full size dining table Enjoy a movie or just hot cocoa in the living room outfitted with plenty of seating and natural light The main bedrooms ceiling fan and desk workspace make for a great place to work remotely Of course guests will be able to enjoy access to the shared hot tub heated pool and community fitness area
Youll have no trouble settling in for bed the main bedroom is just off the dining room and features a ceiling fan a remote workspace and a full en suite bathroom with a showertub combination Upstairs the second bedroom is at the end of the hallway Three...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation you agree to the additional policies terms and conditions below
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements guests must be at least 21 years of age to book Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation
- No dogs are welcome in this home No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am
- If early checkin is available for your reservation you will be notified by 9 am on the morning of your arrival by email Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property Tents or other structures may not be erected
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy
- Due to local laws regulations or Homeowner Association rules guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 15 per night
- 1 bedrooms 15 per night
- 2 bedrooms 15 per night
- 3 bedrooms 20 per night
- 4 bedrooms 20 per night
- 5 bedrooms 25 per night
- 6 bedrooms 25 per night
- 7 bedrooms 25 per night
- 8 bedrooms 25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture fixtures and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages To report accidental damage please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at 888 5298858
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking pets or other animals brought onto the Property or criminal activity
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed nonfraudulent reservation
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3000 Damages for covered claims in excess of 3000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC