Idyllic Home with Private Pool next to Osa Golf Course
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
This home is perfectly located in San Buenaventura and only 2 km (1mile)
from the Costanera Highway. No 4x4 vehicles needed to get here.
Enjoy the private pool, balcony, WiFi, sat TV, etc.
Only 15 minutes to some of Costa Rica’s most beautiful beaches (including Playa
Ventanas), Playa Tortuga and the famous turtle sanctuary/learning
center, private hiking on-site, 3km walk to nearby waterfall.
This home has two (2) Smart TV’s. One in the living room/sala and one in the master suite. They have access to Netflix and YouTube and other applications (each renter must use their own personal login credentials).
Home is located inside Villas San Buenas, which is located next door to Osa Golf Course. Osa Golf Course has clubs and carts for rent and is an enjoyable and challenging golf course.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM Check out time is 11:00 AM
- This is a NON-SMOKING house and no smoking is permitted anywhere on the property. If smoking occurs in the unit a $500 cleaning fee will be billed to Renter.
- Pets are NOT permitted unless agreed to, in writing, in advance. Extra $100 fee will be charged. One dog, less than 25 kg in weight, is allowed. A liability waiver is required to be signed by the renter in order to bring a pet.
- CANCELLATIONS/EARLY DEPARTURES: A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation and a $500 fee will be charged. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival do not receive a refund. Trip Insurance is available for most guests that will cover most incidences.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to five (5) persons. Renters are not allowed to sublease or rent out the home during their time here, unless confirmed in writing with OPM. Violation of this will result in immediate expulsion and no refund.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. Please contact us if you would like that service.
- Pool Rules: There is NO DIVING into the swimming pool and no glassware allowed near the pool.
- Any missing linings or missing items from the house will be billed directly to the renter at retail cost plus 30%.
- Any items found by our staff that was left on the property from guests, will be kept for five (5) business days before being discarded. Should clients wish for OPM to mail the forgotten item to another location, a $50 fee plus the charge of mailing, will be charged to a credit card on file prior to sending.
- There is a laundry room inside the home. Please do not overfill and remember to empty out the dryer lint screen.
- Renter: Renter(s) who signed this contract are liable for all the damage to the home, regardless if they themselves caused it, or any other family member or guest who is in the group.
- The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Osa Property Management shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, satellite TV, etc. Osa Property Management shall not be held responsible for such items that don’t work due to supplier or technical issues, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest acknowledges that use of all amenities (swimming pool, etc) may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.
- Risk of Loss and Indemnification: Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal effects and other items brought into the Property by Guest/visitors, shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever.
- Assumption of Risk, Injury and Loss. It is understood that this home is located near a jungle in Costa Rica and it is possible that dangerous animals, reptiles and/or insects may be close to the home. The Renter(s) assume all risk and acknowledge that wildlife may cause serious and permanent injury/death. Additionally, Renter(s) assume all risks associated with the swimming pool, the home itself and the property. The Renter(s) will hold harmless the owners of this home, Villas San Buenas, Paradise Developers Group, SRL, Property Manager, and all officers of the company for any injury that may result from the use of the home.
- Entry and Inspection: Osa Property Management reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If OPM has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or to any property, OPM may enter the Property without advance notice.
- Air Conditioners. There are A/C units in each bedroom. These are only to be used when guests are in the bedroom, with the doors and windows shut. OPM has the right to enter the home and shut off A/C units if it is determined no one is in the home and the A/C units are running. If the electricity bill is determined to be ‘above and beyond’ normal use, OPM reserves the right to offset a portion of the electricity bill. A copy of the electricity bill will be sent to the customer.
- Credit Card requirement. A copy of a valid credit card is required prior to check-in, including postal/zip code of the billing address.
- The Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the rental Property. Any changes, amendments or modifications must be made in writing. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Costa Rica.