Bright, Cozy Condo w/ Soaking Tub & Community Pool
The Saguaro Sunrise
Pay special attention to the splashes of citron yellow throughout the Casita at Indian Bend. That yellow is an integral part of the sunsets that grace the skies over the Phoenix metro area daily, and have inspired artists of all ilks to attempt to capture the brilliance of the hues. This townhouse includes:
• 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
• Sleeps 4 Comfortably
• Gated Community
• CDC Cleaning Protocol
• High Speed WiFi
• Fully Stocked Kitchen
• Brand New Luxury Furnishings
• Private Patio
• Community Pool
• Washer and Dryer In-Unit
No smoking allowed. Please inquire about our pet policy and fees. 21056255
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Right to Cancel: Non-Refundable 50% deposit is due to reserve the property. Balance due 30 days prior to your arrival. All additional monies are forfeited on cancellations within 30 days of the Lodging term due to the difficulty of re-renting the premises on short notice. Vacation Rental Insurance is highly suggested.
- Please be aware a security deposit, credit card on file or a vacation rental damage protection plan is required by the property manager to secure your reservation. The property manager will contact you directly to confirm your selected option and provide further information.
- VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE: Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for the loss of prepaid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption coverage is available for events such as a sickness or injury of yourself, family member or traveling companion; flight delays due to adverse weather; interruptions of road service; terrorist acts; and mandatory evacuations. The plan also includes other valuable coverages such as Medical and Dental, Baggage, and Emergency Assistance and Transportation in addition to useful services such as identity theft, concierge and 24/7/365 emergency assistance. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection.
- PET FEES & POLICY: Please be aware that Pet Fees and restrictions may apply according to the community you reside in. Pets are not allowed on property without prior permission. Un-authorized pets will result in a $500.00 fine and are grounds to terminate this contract without refund. It is mandatory by law that you clean up after your pet at all times. Service animals are not considered pets. A physician's note must designate the need for such an animal.
- Excessive Utilities Gas, electricity, and water, are limited to reasonable and customary usage and the costs of any excess usage shall be the paid by Guest. If tenant would like to heat the pool, the costs will be the responsibility of the tenant. Pool heat is billed based on usage. If you would like to heat the pool, a fee of $100 per day will apply.
- SMOKING: All units are smoke free. Smoking will result in a $300 fine and any cost of additional cleaning and damages will be billed and charged to Guest credit card.
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Guest agrees to leave the property in the condition found at arrival. Should the property require additional housekeeping for cleaning beyond normal wear and tear or require action as a result of a condition created by Guest,such cost will be charged to the credit card provided.
- COMMUNITY POLICIES: All occupants and Guests thereof agree to abide by the community rules and policies set forth and agree to accept responsibility for actions of guests and visitors.Violations are cause for immediate termination of agreement and forfeiture of deposits.
- NOISE ORDINANCE: All local municipalities have a noise ordinances. No parties allowed on the premise of any properties. No events allowed in any properties unless pre authorized by the owner and local ordinances are not violated. No loud noises after 9:00pm. No more than the total number of guests allowed on property at one time equal to the amount of bedrooms of two people per room per home. Failure to follow the Noise Ordinance could result in monetary fines imposed by local municipalities and deducted from the guests security deposit and or charged to the credit card on file.
- Substitution In the event of serious and substantiated unforeseen circumstances, Bella reserves the right to substitute the rented property described herein with another of an equivalent level, quality, value and location. In the event of force majeure or sale of property rented, Bella reserves the right to cancel and terminate this contract and return any amounts paid with no further obligation, responsibility, or liability.
- Swimming Pool, if applicable: GUEST ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SWIMMING POOL AND SPA AT THE PROPERTY MAY BE UNCOVERED AND/OR UNPROTECTED BY FENCES AND THEREFORE MAY CONSTITUTE AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS CONDITION FOR WHICH GUEST ACCEPTS FULL RESPONSIBILITY DURING THE TERM AND, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GUEST WILL DEFEND BELLA AND OWNER AGAINST ANY CLAIMS RELATED TO THESE CONDITIONS.
- VALUABLE, PERSONAL PROPERTY AND LIABILITY: Bella assumes no responsibility for valuables or personal property. If you abandon property at time of departure we will not be held responsible. Bella will not accept responsibility for injury, damages or loss of personal or business property which is not directly caused by Bella negligence, recklessness or willful act. Guest hereby agrees and acknowledges that Bella shall not have the duty to provide security services to Guest. Guest shall look solely to the public police force for security protection.
- DEFAULT: The failure by either Guest or Bella to fully perform this agreement in any matter shall entitle either party to take all action against the defaulting party as shall be provided by law. All costs, attorney fees, legal process fees and other expenses in enforcing this agreement shall be paid to the prevailing party by the losing party.