Pedro Point | HotTub + Laundry + Parking
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
� sanitized, self-checkin (contact free)
� free parking
� walk to beach, surf spot, grocery outlet, shops/restaurants
� watch surfers & whales
� situated on an over-sized lot creates excellent sense of privacy
� 14mi sfo, 16mi sf, 13mi hmb
� full kitchen, washer/dryer, tv
� fast & stable wifi
� Uber is easy and convenient
4 bedrooms � 2 baths � 1 kitchen
� main house and guest house are separate (disconnected). Through the deck stairs you can access the guest house from the main house
� 1,750sqft - 4 bedrooms, and 2 bath, ocean view from one of the bedrooms, with a large deck overlooking expansive ocean views
� main house (1,250sqft) 3 bedrooms, and 1 bath
� a guest house (500sqft) 1 bedroom with 1 bath
� lovely home located in prestigious pedro point with amazing ocean views from the living room, and bedrooms
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Known for its beaches, hiking, and annual Pacific Coast Fog Festival, Pacifica is a popular spot for surfers and outdoor enthusiasts, who are drawn to the city's rugged coastline and rolling hills. The city of approximately 38,000 is located north of Half Moon Bay along the coast and includes Pedro Point, Linda Mar and Rockaway beaches. From the chilled out surfer to the executive looking for a place to relax - it's all here (beach, surf, whale watching, fishing, mountain bike trails, farmers market, wine bar, restaurants, bus stop, etc.), and everybody loves it - you will see! The walk score is 99 out of 100.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- A $500 Security Deposit is required as an authorization hold on a credit card, This card must be furnished to the Property Manager after booking.
- - Only guests named at booking are allowed on the premises. Violation of this rule will result in immediate eviction. Exterior security cameras monitoring in place, so please check your guest count for accuracy at the time of your reservation! Ask for approval, if you have visitors, group of visitors, or party size visitors are not allowed.
- - Do not disconnect any connected devices. When in doubt, Ask for approval.
- - All devices have to be ON at all time, if WiFi disconnected by guests, we will send a team member to fix right way, and after-hours rate at $150 apply to guests
- - This is a very quiet neighborhood. The people living here enjoy nature and solitude. Please respect the community: keep outside noise to a minimum at all the time, quiet hour after 10 pm.
- - No smoking in or around the house.
- - No Events or Parties are allowed.
- - Separate trash for recycling purposes.
- - We do have coyotes and other animals that live near mountains, avoid being out late alone.
- - Parking is limited to 4 cars max.
- - Hot-tub/Jacuzzi usage until 10 PM
- - Please don’t use our towel to remove makeup or anything that would cause stains.
- - No outside shoes inside of the house, for better comfort, please pack your own indoor shoes.
- - Please clean your dirty dishes and organize the trash for recycling purposes.
- - Please park on our side of the house, in front of the garage, or near the mailbox. We're not responsible for cars being towed away due to illegal parking in neighbors parking lots
- - Street Parking is limited, at best impossible, so please carpool
- "Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. Our property's quiet hours are in place to ensure that everyone can enjoy a peaceful night's sleep. We care a lot about maintaining good relationships with our community, so we appreciate you following our "house rules" during your stay.
- We are committed to Rent Responsibly standards. This means we follow best-in-class guidelines to ensure you have a peaceful, safe, and memorable stay with us. We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask. We are committed to your comfort so please let us know if we can do anything during your stay to make it more enjoyable."