4852 Turtle Cove Villa
This Kiawah Island vacation rental is a beautifully renovated Turtle Cove Villa with two bedrooms, an open floor plan, and lovely lagoon views. The villa is about a 5-minute walk to the beach and comes with a special beach gear and bike credit.
Recent renovations include tile floors, granite countertops, new cabinets, stainless steel appliances and tile backsplash, new lighting, new windows and molding, new furniture, and tray ceilings. The villa’s open floor plan allows an easy flow from the kitchen to the dining area and to the main living room with a bay window area for enjoying the wildlife and lagoon views.
When you enter this second-floor villa, the fully equipped kitchen is to your right and offers everything you need for your vacation meals. At the end of the kitchen is the dining area with seating for six. There is also a bar with bar stools for additional seating. Enjoy the beautiful lagoon views during...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The complete rental agreement will be sent via email for your reference. Renter must be at least 25 years old. Maximum occupancy is outlined in the listing description. Group events, including, but not limited to, parties, weddings, receptions, and meetings, are not permitted at the rental property. Renter is responsible for any damages and missing items caused by carelessness or negligence. Renter must immediately notify rental company of any maintenance issues. Pets are not permitted unless specifically stated in the listing description and prior approval is granted by the Property Manager. Pet fees are outlined in applicable listing descriptions and will be collected by the Property Manager after the booking and before check-in. Smoking and open flames are not permitted at the rental property. Fireplaces may not be used. Renter does not have access to resort-owned and operated pools. All parking is limited to the number outlined in the listing description and must be off-street. Storage of bicycles, beach gear, and other personal articles shall not be visible from the street or adjoining properties and must be placed in appropriate storage location overnight. Noise ordinance is in effect daily from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Full-size vans, RVs, campers, boats are not permitted. Motorcycles, motorized bicycles, segways, and similar are not permitted. Failure to comply with town rules and regulations may result in fines up to $1000 per citation and will be the responsibility of the renter to pay.