- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Let the stress slowly disappear in the mountain breezes as you unwind with ease at this South Lake Tahoe family home, offering highend furnishings throughout!
Get up early, make a quick breakfast in the wellequipped kitchen and either hit the slopes in the winter or find the perfect fishing spot in the summer. The private washerdryer will keep everyone looking their best while you cuddle up next to the woodburning fireplace. You can also enjoy streaming your favorite shows and movies on the 75’ TV.
With plenty of room for the whole crew to spread out and relax, this Lake Tahoe home surrounds you with possibilities for fun!
Just about five miles from the lifts at Heavenly Mountain Resort and seven miles from the lakefront fun at Keys Beach, there’s easy access to outdoor adventure while still being surrounded by the tranquility of the mountains. You also have miles and miles of snowmobile trails off the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 072768
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- This fee does not apply to stays of 30 or more nights
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.
- El Dorado County Permit 2457
- Children 5 years of age, and under, do not count towards occupancy.
- Renters must be 25 years of age to rent this home, and all other guests must be 21 years of age, unless accompanied by their parent.
- All renters are subject to the following standard conditions
- 1. Maximum Occupancy. Renter shall limit overnight occupancy of the vacation home rental to the specific number of occupants designated in the permit, excluding children five years of age or younger.
- 2. Noise. Occupants andor guests of the vacation home rental shall not use or operate any outdoor spa or hot tub, create unreasonable noise or disturbances, engage in disorderly conduct, or violate provisions of this Code or any State law pertaining to noise or disorderly conduct at any time between the hours of 1000 p.m. and 800 a.m. Guest must not participate in any outdoor activities during these quiet hours
- 3. Visitors. The number of people present in any vacation home rental shall not exceed the maximum occupancy designated in the vacation home rental permit for that property at any time between the hours of 1000 p.m. and 800 a.m.
- 4. Trash and Refuse. Do no leave trash outside unless secured in the bear box in order to protect local wildlife and avoid associated fines.
- 5. Tahoe Basin Snow Removal. Vehicles are not permitted on roads during snow removalwinter months.
- 6. Parking. Parking is limited to the number of vehicles stated on the permit. Parking is not permitted on county roadways during snow removalwinter months.
- 7. Fire and Life Safety Requirements. Outdoor fire areas and fire pits are prohibited.
- 8. Enforcement Failure of renter to abide by any of the provisions of this chapter shall constitute a violation subject to imposition of the penalties. Fines will be imposed on the party deemed responsible for the violation. Violations of occupancy limits, quiet hours, hot tub use, or other nuisance requirements shall result in fines being imposed on renters ranging from 500 to 1000.
- 9. A complete code of ordinances is located on the El Dorado County, CA website and look up Section 5.56 on Vacation Home Rentals.