Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Anns Cottage, Chapel Stile
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The property has undergone a significant refurbishment, but kept in place its traditional features such as exposed ceiling beams, slate fireplace, thick walls, vaulted ceiling and picturesque windows.
This peaceful cottage promises fire-side warmth in winter, a terraced patio for summery days, and a fine local pub nearby to follow those hard days on the fells. The greatest treat is the view from the master bedroom’s brass bed.
Parking on the lane just down the hill from the cottage . The entrance leads into a well-equipped kitchen with a lovely view. The kitchen area is open to the warm but bright lounge/dining room with stylish glass table, deep-cushioned furnishings and wood burning stove. Also on ground floor is the twin bedroom and bathroom with walk-in shower. Inner hallway leads to a staircase, rising to boutique-style double bedroom with vaulted ceiling and velux windows, brass bed and feature brass...
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.