Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Rutledge Avenue Inn (Suite A) - Only a few blocks from King Street!
With 2bd/2.5ba, this luxurious 1st-floor condo comfortably fits groups of up to 4 people! The property is located on Rutledge Avenue in Charleston’s Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood, so parking and proximity won’t be an issue! As you enter through your own private entrance, you’ll be met by the inviting essence of “Rutledge Avenue Inn A”. Step inside and you’ll be immersed in the bright open floor plan of the combined dining/kitchen area. The dining space includes a large dining table with seating for six plus additional seating for 4 at the countertop in the kitchen. For your convenience, the kitchen has been fully equipped with all of the basic cooking/kitchenware. Just off the kitchen, you will find the living room - featuring a cozy sitting area where you may relax and enjoy the large HDTV provided for your comfort. Both bedrooms are located off of the hallway on the main floor. The master bedroom contains a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Cannonborough/Elliotborough: The house is located in the heart of the charming and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON! INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY: Complimentary Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi Complimentary locally packaged Coffee Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues) Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion) Dish/Laundry Detergents Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board Towels/Linens Basic Cooking/Kitchenware Pets are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in! Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service provided by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, cocktails, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking. If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance. No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside. Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227. Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm & 8am. 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting. THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!! Owner/host/management reserves the right to charge a security deposit upon booking confirmation. This is confirmed after your book your stay. Security deposits are charged before your arrival, 100% refundable & returned within 7 days after check out, assuming the property is returned to its original order. Guests who refuse to confirm security deposits will have their reservations cancelled and refunded.