Splendid Barbados Villa with Sea-view Gazebo
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 15 Guests
A gem of colonial splendour that will never disappoint, all the elements are here in this stunning beachfront villa in Barbados: turquoise waters licking her white sandy beach, fine colonial architecture, billowy outdoor spaces, sumptuous indoor spaces, privacy, history, hidden places, the list goes on…
A sprawling estate in an enviable Barbados location with gardens that meld into breezy pavilions and water features that play against the sound of the waves.
In this Barbados beachfront villa, six superbly decorated en-suite bedroom suites are scattered throughout affording privacy, peace and quiet. Colonial details abound in charming, chintzy fabrics, tropical prints and gauzy drapes.
The immaculate main house with its decorators-dream interiors showcase the best in island living. A sumptuous dining room sets the scene for celebratory dinners, elegant lunches and plenty of good living. The beachside...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
This beachfront villa in Barbados is conveniently located in St. James, between Holetown and Speightstown, with the closest hotels being Glitter Bay and the Royal Pavillon just a five-minute drive away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Included in this barbados beachfront villa:
- - 8 hours of housekeeping per day, 6 days a week
- - Concierge
- - Cook to prepare up to 3 meals per day (groceries $)
- - Wi-Fi
- Know Before You Go
- - If guests require staff to work more than 8hours a day or 6 days a week, this is charged at time and a half to the guest’s account
- - Use of P20 sunscreen is forbidden
- - Do not touch the manchineel fruit as it will cause blistering. Should any member of your party handle them, seek medical attention immediately.
- - Avoid sheltering under manchineel trees when it’s raining as the water dripping from them will cause blisters.