Uvita Extraordinary Luxurious Home close to the Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Absolutely gorgeous two-bedroom home recently made available to rent for the first time. It is perfectly located in Uvita, and an easy 7-minute walk to Playa Chaman, which is part of Uvita Beach/Ballena National Park. It is about a 7-minute walk (500 meters or about 1/4 of a mile) to the beach!
There are very few available homes in Uvita that have such quality and beautiful construction and are so close to the beach.
Bedroom #1: A suite with an attached and private bathroom. Air conditioning and ceiling fan ensure year-round comfort.
Bedroom #2: Queen size bed with air conditioning and ceiling fan ensure year-round comfort.
Kitchen: All the modern amenities one would expect (coffee maker, microwave, oven, stove, etc).
Laundry: Private washer and dryer are in the home. Free to use. Detergent is not provided.
Private Swimming Pool: The refreshing pool and large...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Any missing or permanently damaged/unusable linens, keys, remote controls or any other missing items from the house will be billed directly to the renter at retail cost plus 35%.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM Check out time is 11:00 AM
- For long-term rentals Guests are responsible for electricity and will receive a bill after their stay. A valid credit will be required upon check-in for long-term renters.
- This is a NON-SMOKING house and no smoking is permitted anywhere on the property. If smoking occurs inside the home a $500 cleaning fee will be billed to Renter.
- Pets are NOT permitted unless agreed to, in writing, in advance.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY and Sublease. Maximum occupancy is four (4). Renters are not allowed to sublease or rent out the home during their time here, unless confirmed in writing with OPM. Violation of this will result in immediate expulsion and no refund. Every person using the home must provide a copy of their photo page of their passport.
- Pool Rules: There is NO DIVING into the swimming pool and no glassware allowed near the pool.
- Any items found by our staff that were left on the property from guests, will be kept for five (5) business days before being discarded. Should clients wish for OPM to mail the forgotten item to another location, a $50 fee plus the charge of mailing, will be charged to a credit card on file prior to sending.
- There is a laundry room inside the home. Please do not overfill and remember to empty out the dryer lint screen.
- The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Osa Property Management shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, electricity, satellite TV, etc. Osa Property Management shall not be held responsible for such items that don’t work due to supplier or technical issues, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guests acknowledge that use of all amenities (swimming pool, etc) may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.
- Risk of Loss and Indemnification: Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal effects and other items brought into the Property by Guest/visitors, shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever.
- Assumption of Risk, Injury and Loss. It is understood that this home is located near a jungle in Costa Rica and it is possible that dangerous animals, reptiles and/or insects may be close to the home. The Renter(s) assume all risk and acknowledge that wildlife may cause serious and permanent injury/death. Additionally, Renter(s) assume all risks associated with the swimming pool, the home itself and the property. The Renter(s) will hold harmless the owners of this home, Osa Property Management, SRL, and all officers of the company for any injury that may result from any use of the home.
- Entry and Inspection: Osa Property Management reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If OPM has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or to any property, OPM may enter the Property without advance notice.