Gorgeous E. Nash Home
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
-Private parking in a one car garage
-Free street parking
-Round the clock hospitality: Our team is available 24/7 to support you however we can!
Our internet is made for working and streaming and is at no additional cost to you!
1st floor den: 2 twin beds (trundle)
2nd floor bedroom 1: 1 queen bed
2nd floor Living Room: full sleeper sofa
Welcome to our home! This brand new build was thoughtfully curated for our guests. Open the front door and enter the den complete with a daybed that turns into sleeping for up to 2 guests with its trundle. All the beds have memory foam mattresses, and as you’ll soon see, will make it difficult to want to get out of bed in the morning. The TV is setup for your entertainment with Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+. You can also work remote from the desk in the bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
East Nashville is known as being a haven for artists, entrepreneurs, young professionals and families. In the epicenter of Nashville's finest and most innovative restaurants, cocktail bars and music venues, you'll ALWAYS have something to explore here! Some of our favorite spots in East Nashville include: -Pharmacy Burger: Arguably the best burger in Nashville -Pepperfire Hot Chicken: If you’re ready for some Nashville hot chicken you can find it here -Nomzilla Sushi Et Cetera: Casual spot for sushi and snacks, a local favorite -Mas Tacos: A true Nashville neighborhood gem, and a great place to hang out on a sunny day! -Dose Coffee: Do you need coffee like we need coffee? Because we need coffee, and it’s good here -Five Daughters Bakery: The 100 layer donut is a next-level pastry! -Rosepepper: This place is margarita heaven, and the lettered sign has become meme-famous!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.