Luxury ecological retreat villa with private pool
It is surrounded by rugged Cycladic nature and fragrant herbs, just 15 minutes from Hermoupolis, the capital of Syros. This discreet stone building overlooks the Aegean Sea, which is absolutely fascinating.
The large outdoor areas provide the guests with the perfect setting: sea view of seven islands With a magnificent sunrise and a magnificent sunset as well.The infinity pool is designed in such a way as to mix water with the Aegean Sea and the blue sky, in order to light up the eyes of visitors and add a romantic backdrop during their stay.
All the carefully designed spaces are intended to offer guests great indulgence and comfort. Spread over two levels, three bedrooms and a luxury master, all overlooking a frontal sea view. The villa is bathed in natural light and decorated with minimalist furnishings. An angular window in the living room gives a point of view that will leave an indelible mark on the hearts of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available
It is located uphill in the Nites mountain of Mega Gialos on the south side of the island of Syros, in the Cyclades.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.