Traditional villa with private pool
The entrance to the property leads you straight into a cobbled courtyard, handmade by local craftsmen. The villa is built on two floors offering two living areas with a kitchen on each floor, connected by an outside stone flight of stairs.
On the ground floor an archway leads you into the magnificent master bedroom with domed ceiling. The en-suite bathroom features a large bath and separate shower. From the courtyard, a separate entrance with original wooden doors lead into the second bedroom which also features an elegant bathroom.
In the large courtyard of the ground floor the guests can relax on the comfortable couches or swim in the volcanic infinity swimming pool. It is lit up in a dramatic fashion during the evening, offering an unforgettable experience to the guests of this villa. There is also a shaded sitting area by the pool.
The first floor offers large terraces with panoramic views of the...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
The house is at just 50 meter walk down to the village square of Megaloghori, and has a beautiful view to the Aegean Sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.