A true oceanfront property, Seven Palms is the perfect vacation home in the Florida Keys. Newly built, this four-bedroom home (two primary suites) is just 100 yards from the open water - an ideal spot for boaters, adventure seekers, and those looking to simply relax.
Take in ocean views from nearly every room, enjoy vibrant sunrises and sunsets from four expansive decks with ample seating, and lounge around your luxurious private pool and spa. This home boasts a private 50-foot protected dock, a fish-cleaning station, and a 13,000-pound boat lift - all only 300 feet from the open ocean. Other outdoor highlights include a five-burner gas grill, kayaks, bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, and a cooler.
Inside, you’ll find beautiful decor and an open layout. Relax in the ocean view living room amidst multiple sofas and a Smart TV, and prepare meals in the gourmet kitchen configured with ample granite...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 1 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: VACA-21-458
- - Tax ID: 25230-128190
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To rep
- ort accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- GOLF CART ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND LIABILITY WAIVER
- This Golf Cart Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver (this “Waiver”) is hereby incorporated as Unit-Specific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement (“Property”).
- The Property may allow guest access to a golf cart. As consideration for the right to use the golf cart, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property (collectively, “Occupants”) of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- USE OF THE GOLF CART IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that operating and riding in a golf cart can be dangerous and poses a risk of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the golf cart. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death.
- GOLF CART RULES
- All cart operators must be at least 25 years old and have a valid driver’s license. Cart operators must familiarize themselves with the safe operation of the golf cart. Cart operators must obey all speed limits and other rules of the road at all times. The golf cart may not be driven off-road or on or across highways.
- All cart operators and passengers must review, agree to, and abide by the golf cart rules provided at the Property ("Rules"). The Rules may include additional terms or restrictions that apply to use of the golf cart at your specific Property or location.
- Unless otherwise directed or allowed in the Rules, the golf cart must be kept in the garage or driveway when not in use.
- The golf cart will be inspected after each stay. Renter agrees to be responsible for any fines or penalties assessed for violation of the Rules or traffic rules, and for the cost of repairing any damage to the golf cart or to third-party property caused by Renter or Occupants.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS, ON THEIR OWN BEHALFS AND ON BEHALF OF THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN, HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (collectively, “Released Parties”) FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM RENTER’S OR OCCUPANTS’ USE OF THE GOLF CART.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS ARISING FROM PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OCCUPANT'S USE OF THE GOLF CART.