The Endless Summer - 4-Bedroom/2-Bath
Our spacious home, ‘The Endless Summer’, is ideal for groups of 8-10 guests. With 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. There is an en suite bathroom off the master and a full bathroom located in the hallway for the other 3 bedrooms and the common room to share.
Located in North Charleston off of I-526, location and parking won’t be an issue here!
Accessed by its own entrance/exit, and up (exterior) stairs. The "Endless Summer" features a semi-open floor plan that accommodates both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or enjoy a meal. Dining room table with 8 seats and the living room has shiplap accent walls with Bamboo Floors throughout the main living spaces. The home is one level where all bedrooms are conveniently located. The home is elevated off of the ground and you have to climb a staircase of 10 stairs to enter the home. The master bedroom, living room,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available on request
This is nestled just off of the I-526 off of exit 15, which makes traveling anywhere in the Tri-County area a breeze. I-526 also provides easy access to I-26 to downtown Charleston. The surrounding towns and destinations of Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, West Ashley, Hanahan, Boeing, and the Charleston International Airport are all a short 10 to15 minute drive. We are also located near the Tanger outlet, Coliseum/Performing Arts and the airport is Charleston SC. A quick 13-minute drive to Park Circle, our North Charleston downtown district is very unique to the Charleston area. We have salons, shops, various businesses, theatre, numerous annual festivals and parades, as well as, a deliciously diverse array of dining options. Oh, and a pretty happening nightlife too. Come check us out day or night. There’s always something to do and great people to meet.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- IMPORTANT : you must be 25 years or older to be the reservation holder and you must be present during your entire reservation. A violation of these terms and agreements and you are subject to a vacancy request and or losing your security deposit.
- Note: Any reservation rescheduling is subject to a $250 additional alteration fee.
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- The kitchen is equipped with child safety locks on the kitchen cabinets that are low to the ground. For families with small children, this is a bonus! I also have a pack and play located in the master bedroom closet for small children. The kitchen also has children's utensils and plates. My home is very child-friendly.
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, the Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- There is a boat landing in the neighborhood. Please notify me if you plan to bring a boat, trailer or RV on any kind. This should be communicated at the time of the booking up-front.
- The surfboard in the home is not for guests use it is only a display.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- No Pets Allowed unless its a service animal
- Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for after-hours noise as inside voices can be heard by neighbors if you are on the back patio we ask that you please honor these requests during your stay.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!