The Indigo House - Only 1 Block from King Street!
This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house is ideal for large groups of up to 8 guests looking to stay someplace spacious, stylish, and within walking distance to countless popular restaurants, sites, shopping, and more. The house boasts original architectural beams, beautiful wood finishes and decor throughout, contrasting motifs, touches of color, two expansive outdoor lounge spaces, two large 60" HDTVs, WiFi, a fully equipped kitchen, large dining and living areas, upstairs wet bar.
*Off-Street Parking. With off-street parking spots in the attached drive that accommodate up to 2 vehicles, parking will be the least of your worries while staying here!
*Four Bedrooms. There are four, gorgeous bedrooms each with ensuite baths, ceiling fans, bedside tables with lamps, large hanging clothes closets, and luggage racks. Each bedroom is in a completely separate corner of the house, allowing total privacy for...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Dry Cleaning: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
The house is located steps away from King Street in the charming and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors and tree-lined streets, the neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. RIGHT OUT YOUR DOOR: Embark on a culinary (or libation) adventure to enjoy some of the finest dining in the world. Shop on beautiful King Street. Stroll to Rainbow Row. Take a short drive to the beach. PLENTY of fun to be had!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: An Accommodations Tax of 4% will be collected for the City and County of Charleston for all reservations. You will receive an email invoice upon booking. We are a legal Airbnb property and are bound by the city, county, and state laws.
- PETS: Please inquire prior to booking regarding any pet. Only one, small, non-shedding dog allowed. Pet fee will be charged.
- PARKING: There is off-street parking for two cars parked back-to-back in the attached driveway. It is “Charleston tight” - large trucks and SUVs are not recommended.