A Modern Twist in a Historic Building, sleeps 6
Welcome to "Kats Condo"- a modern twist inside a historic building. This recently renovated condo is in the heart of Downtown Atlanta and fashioned with your needs in mind. You will love the space with its comfortable beds, deep sofa, fully functional kitchen, washer/dryer and central location. This rarely found 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo is capable of satisfying larger groups, while also offering the comforts of privacy. Perfect for business travelers, weekend adventurers or a family vacation.
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Guests must have a valid working phone number accessible to the host.
- Occupancy Limit: 6 total guests at all times
- The amount of guests over the occupancy limit are trespassing and will be asked to vacate the property. $40 charge per person for any guests on the property that were undeclared before their arrival. The host reserves the right to refuse any guest deemed unsuitable.
- If there is a complaint made to the booking platform or to the host about any aspect of the property including, but not limited too, amenities and cleanliness, then the guests is authorizing the host to access the property, without permission to fix the issue formed in the complaint to meet a suitable standard.
- $500 fee for smoking
- Late Check Out without prior approval: $50 charge. If a guest does not exit the property with in 2 hours of the designated check out time, there will be a minimum of a $200 charge and subject to lost revenue of any post check out reservation.
- Guests found in violation of house rules will be grounds of immediate termination of the stay without refund.