Modern Mediterranean Home in Kalamata near the Beach
The City Cottage is a 70 year old home 180 m2 which was renovated in 2018. With respect towards the local vernacular architecture and the use of renewable sources of energy, this residence is ideal for those who wish to experience a traditional picturesque home with all the luxury amenities of the 21st century.
The City Cottage consists of two floors: The ground floor (Garden Cellar) and the first floor (Greenhouse) which can be booked as a single villa with two independent entrances connected by an internal door soundproofed to provide privacy and comfort. Guests can enjoy the Mediterranean garden of the residence with ample privacy. A fine amenity of the ground floor is its own hammam (steam bath), a complementary service to our guests.
With respect towards the local vernacular architecture this residence, the traditional Mediterranean mosaic and timber floors, all original materials have been restored and...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Laundry Services: Available on request
The neighborhood has a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, and is ideal for walks in the city, as it is in walking distance (7-10 min) to both the city center and the beach of Kalamata.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- All we would like is to respect the house and garden as if they were yours.