Nice Quiet Villa near the Shops and Beach in Kalamata
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 17 Guests
Luxury upper class residence 240m2 from the mid 60s in Kalamata, it was recently renovated in 2018.
The Country Home is the old grandmother’s home who maintained many bedrooms, to host her children and grandchildren, when they visited her, from all over the world as they grew up and formed their own paths in life. The Country Home consists of two floors: The ground floor (Linas Home) and the first floor (Tinas Home) with two independent entrances.
Recently renovated and restored in 2018, the original facade of the house was restored while the internal spaces were all reinforced and renovated with all the amenities of a contemporary home in the 21st century.
With respect towards the local vernacular architecture this residence, the traditional Mediterranean mosaic and timber floors, all original materials have been restored and renovated to their original finely crafted state.
Luxury beds with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Laundry Services: Available on request
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Located between the centre and the beach of Kalamata, the Country Home is a vintage house from a time when Kalamata was full orange and lemon trees, rural neighborhoods and family homes. Scattered across the city, amongst the dense apartment buildings there are still preserved traditional homes with their gardens echoing back to a time where the home extended past the front door into the neighbouring streets. Streets filled with bikes, laughter, family gatherings and unique word to Greek 'filoxenia'. The Country Home is a part of Kalamata Mediterranean Villas. The accommodation has been declared to the Greek National Tourism Organization under the notification number 1055278.000
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Pet Policy
- Pets are only allowed by arrangement, at an additional cost of € 30 per stay. Pets are not allowed in Pols Studio.
- [Please contact us before booking if you would like to bring your pet to Kalamata Mediterranean Villas]