Saturn - Modern Historic Home Steps From King Street!
- Guests Seeking Vibrant Nightlife
- Getaway with Friends
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Large Families
This cozy three bedroom home is located just steps away from the bustling nightlife that upper King Street has to offer! Apart from its location, the highlight of this rental is its bright, modern decor and comfortable furnishings. This rental includes a fully equipped kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and anything you may need for a night in. This home has enough space for everyone with two double beds, two twin beds, and three full bathrooms. This unit has two floors and requires stairs. There is no elevator on the property.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
The Cannonborough / Elliotborough neighborhood of historic downtown Charleston, SC is known best for its laid back, residential streets, and great selection of off the beaten path eateries your the guide books won't tell you about. Grab a casual bite to eat at D'Allesandro's just 1 block away, without a doubt one of the best pizza shops in Charleston, or for fine dining and authentic Italian cuisine, head to Trattoria Lucca near MUSC. We're 1 block from King St where just about everything is walkable.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary locally packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
- Dish/Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
- Basic Cooking/Kitchenware
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- Neighborhood quiet hours from 10pm-7am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. There is new construction that started next door. Two homes are being built. There is also a big construction project across the street that is taking place. Please keep this in mind when booking or staying at this property.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!