Rising Eagle Lodge
This log cabin is in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains and brings to mind the words of the prophet Isaiah “But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary they will walk and not be faint.” At “Rising Eagle Lodge” you will rise like an eagle and soar through the days in fun and luxury!
“Rising Eagle Lodge” offers fantastic views. This lofty Pigeon Forge cabin features two master suites with king-sized beds cable TV and private baths with Jacuzzi tubs. The six additional bedrooms also have king-sized handcrafted beds and HD TVs. There are two queen-sized sleeper sofas and a set of queen bunk beds allowing this cabin to sleep up to 26 people!
“Rising Eagle Lodge” offers stunning views of the great outdoors and sublime luxury in the grand indoors! Relax in the hot tub on the deck while enjoying the beautiful mountain views from...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dry Cleaning: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.