Mountain Chic First Floor Residencein the Heart of Town
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This brand new, dog friendly, first floor residence is a short walk from The Westin Riverfront Express Gondola and offers a gas fireplace and queen sleeper sofa in the living room, a gourmet kitchen with upgraded appliances, a dining niche and one guest suite with a queen size bed. Additional features of this light and bright residence include a washer/dryer, and underground parking for one vehicle.
Guests will enjoy north-facing views from the Juliet balcony, and accessing The Westin Riverfront’s world-class amenities, including an outdoor saline lap pool, hot tubs, fitness facilities, fire pit and ski valet. Complimentary shuttle service to/from Beaver Creek and Vail is also available; this residence is close to town and the bike path.
This residence is dog friendly. A $50 per night/per dog non-refundable fee will be charged, as well as a damage deposit.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.