Beauitful Home on the Verge of Forsyth
The Red Door Estate on Monterey is in the Historic District South on East Gordon Street near Forsyth Park. The Red Door Estate on Monterey includes kitchen appliances, dishes, towels, and street parking.
Things to Do Around Savannah
The 30-acre Forsyth Park features a fountain built in 1858. It is a replica of Place de la Concorde fountains in Paris. The two playgrounds are intended for different age groups. A concert and event space is on the east side, and a garden for the blind is on the west side. The south end has open fields, basketball courts, and tennis courts. On Saturdays, the park hosts a Farmers Market. Other special events held at the park include the Sidewalk Arts Festival in April, the Savannah Jazz Festival in September, the Picnic in the Park concert by the Savannah Philharmonic Orchestra in October, and the Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon in November. The Historic District South has antebellum mansions,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Basketball Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.