The French 75
Permit Number: 19STR-17144
This is the exclusive operator of this property. We do not allow local residents, large groups, events, parties, photo shoots or gatherings of any kind. Bride/Groom wedding day preparations and bachelor/bachelorette groups are allowed.
A maximum of two rollaway beds per rental unit are available for use during your stay for an additional fee of $50 per night, per bed and subject to availability. Please communicate with our staff well in advance to reserve and have ready on arrival.
Cleanliness: We’re committed to creating a safe & comfortable experience for our guests. Our full-time housekeeping staff has been trained to thoroughly clean each space in accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines. We’ve put safety seals on high-touch items, stocked our common area with complimentary hand sanitizer and added social distancing signage. Each space is carefully designed and run by us, so...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. The Guest shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guest shall leave the premises in a "broom clean" condition at the expiration of the rental agreement. 2. The Guest shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the cans provided. Trash disposal directions will be sent in the "Check-In Instructions". 3. The Guest shall pay for any damage done to the premises, furniture, furnishings, linens, bedding, or towels over and above normal wear and tear. **Makeup will permanently stain bedding/towels—please use the disposable wipes and black makeup hand towels provided to remove makeup.** 4. Absolutely NO PETS are allowed in the vacation rentals or on the premises without written approval from the company. If any evidence of a pet is found in the home or on the premises, you may be subject to an additional cleaning fee of $500.00, immediate eviction, and/or forfeiture of any remaining rent or damage deposit. You may also incur additional charges for deodorizing and flea spray. 5. The Guest shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors, respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners and/or renters. The Guest shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners and/or renters. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guest shall then immediately vacate the premises with no refunds of rents or deposits. **Please be mindful of our neighbors during your stay. Our quiet hours are in place from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM to ensure that everyone can enjoy a peaceful night's sleep. We care a lot about maintaining good relationships with our community.** 6. We shall provide towels for each bathroom, bed linens for every bed, cups, wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, Keurig, pots, pans, and many other kitchen items. We do provide some starter items in the vacation rentals such as toilet paper in every bathroom with an extra roll, (2) paper towels, (3) garbage bags, (1) laundry detergent, and (1) fabric softener for your first load of laundry if you choose to do so. Bathrooms are stocked with hand soap, makeup remover wipes, toilette shampoo, conditioner, lotion, mouth wash, toothpaste, and toothbrushes. Guest are responsible for purchasing additional laundry soap and fabric softener. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Guest arrives the Guest is free to use them. If you have any questions about what comes stocked in your vacation rental please send us an email 7. The Guest and Guests Invitees shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless to the company and the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury, or loss. Guest expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the company and the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guest and that Guest should purchase their own insurance for Guest and Guest's Invitees if such coverage is desired. 8. Guest expressly acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property and that Guest does not intend to make the property a residence or household. 9. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of work, family emergencies, weather conditions, other commitments, or any other reason. 10. The property is equipped with abundant security cameras throughout the public areas. Should Guest or Guest Invitees be captured on camera harming, stealing, damaging, or destroying any fixtures, furnishings, paintings, etc., Guest agrees to pay for all costs related to such damages and any other costs that arise from the Guests actions. 11. Guest are advised that the property contains a gas stove and cooktop, and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood. 12. Guest agrees not to throw anything out of windows or over the balcony and agrees to accept responsibility for anything thrown from windows or over the balcony by the Guest, or Guest Invitees. Objects thrown from the window or over the balcony could seriously injure or kill pedestrians or motorists on other levels or the ground level. Guest agrees to pay any and all costs related to any object being thrown by the Guest or Guest's Invitees, from any window or over any balcony. 13. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Guest will notify without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition. 14. Guest shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, with their own personal code or key. 15. High-speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service. Guest shall not use the offered wireless internet to download any illegal content. Guest agrees to not use or connect to any peer-to-peer file-sharing services. 16. There shall be no use of loudspeakers, bases, amplifiers, or any other sound equipment other than what is provided by the company. 17.Smoking is not allowed on the premise 18.The minimum age to book with us is 21 19.Roll away beds as well as crib rentals must be requested 24 hours prior to arrival which is in additional $25 20.Early Check-In and Late Check-Out options are available for an additional fee of $75.00, if available (Not an option during Peak Times). If Early Check-In and/or Late Check-Out are approved, you will get an email confirmation from the reservation team and your credit card listed above will be charged the $75.00 fee.